Jadeveon Clowney is the only 99 overall in the game.
The top 15 players, as measured by player ratings, were released earlier today, and the SEC had three players in the top five and six in the top 10.
Let’s have a look:
1. Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina, 99 OVR
2. Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M, 97 OVR
3. De’Anthony Thomas, Oregon, 97 OVR
4. AJ McCarron, Alabama, 97 OVR
5. Marqise Lee, USC, 97 OVR
6. CJ Mosley, Alabama, 97 OVR
7. Braxton Miller, Ohio State, 96 OVR
8. Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville, 96 OVR
9. Jake Matthews, Texas A&M, 96 OVR
10. Aaron Murray, Georgia, 96 OVR
11. Taylor Lewan, Michigan, 96 OVR
12. Tahj Boyd, Clemson, 95 OVR
13. Sammy Watkins, Clemson, 95 OVR
14. Denicos Allen, Michigan State, 95 OVR
15. Ka’Deem Carey, Arizona, 94 OVR
Here are the SEC team rankings:
- Alabama 99
- LSU 93
- Georgia 91
- Texas A&M 91
- Florida 90
- Ole Miss 90
- South Carolina 90
- Arkansas 88
- Auburn 88
- Miss State 88
- Missouri 88
- Tennessee 86
- Kentucky 84
- Vanderbilt 83
First off, Not trying to homer here, but these rankings have always been a joke to me and this year has further put that thought in my head.
LSU ranked ahead of UGA, TAMU and UF is a no for me. And also Ole Miss ranking the same as UF and USC is a joke. Sure, they could surprise some people but I doubt they're anywhere close.
Braxton Miller ahead of Bridgewater and Murray? No way.
But the biggest thing, is that Vandy is ranked last. That's the big red flag that EA Sports needs to go ahead and fire the FSU homer that is the lead developer.