Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

100,000 Pancakes

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I would just like to say to the fans of any team on this forum, I don't hate your school, I have been trash talking a lot lately but only because no one will give us any respect or congrats on anything we do. A lot of people here weren't even born the last time we won eight games. Constant laughing at vandys program really stinks when we are Improving so much, and no one will accept it. Anyways, just saying I don't hate any school here, only the fans that want to laugh at mine. There is nothing better than football in the south though so there will always be arguments, that's the game, but Vandy fans don't just have to listen to reasons why we won't win a game, we have to listen to why our team is horrible no matter how many games we win. We have to watch people have no confidence in our program even when we win six games in a row, just because we are known for winning two games a season. We have to listen to people saying our coach is going to leave, when he didnt, and wont, how the vandy coaching job is a bad job, when it isnt anymore. Things change, football programs improve. Look where Stanford used to be, and look at them now, we could be the Stanford of the SEC. Wait and see, no one knows. Most of you might not even read this, but end rant.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That is a crap ton of pancakes.

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Come into thread thinking:

Posted Image

See what thread is really about and know I feel:

Posted Image

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
7/10
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
lol

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I actually like to see Vandy do good. Most of my trashing of the Dores is an attempt to bring Hogan down a level or eight.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 19 December 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

I actually like to see Vandy do good. Most of my trashing of the Dores is an attempt to bring Hogan down a level or eight.
I like to pull for traditionally bad teams but it is hard to when they have so many obnoxious fans.

(Stallingsbaldspot, this comment is not directed towards you and I think that you are cool.)

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 19 December 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Pretty sure that's everyone on SECTalk in regards to talking shit about Vandy.

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Meh. I know it sucks to be discounted on tradition alone, it's all South Carolina gets mostly. I'd consider us competitive now but SC will always have to live down being the SEC East punching bag for so long. It's a card that will always be played vs rivals. Big win over UGA, Clemson, Florida, or Tennessee and they'll always say, "yeah well we own the record and its not close blah blah blah" or they'll pull out "How many times has SC won a national championship? 0 LOLOL" and imagine the shame when that beady-eyed douchebottle Corso said we'd never win the SEC in 400 years. We can relate, Vandy fans.
Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLarge Marge, on 19 December 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

Meh. I know it sucks to be discounted on tradition alone, it's all South Carolina gets mostly. I'd consider us competitive now but SC will always have to live down being the SEC East punching bag for so long. It's a card that will always be played vs rivals. Big win over UGA, Clemson, Florida, or Tennessee and they'll always say, "yeah well we own the record and its not close blah blah blah" or they'll pull out "How many times has SC won a national championship? 0 LOLOL" and imagine the shame when that beady-eyed douchebottle Corso said we'd never win the SEC in 400 years. We can relate, Vandy fans.

Or how long it took before people would actually acknowledge that we had beaten a good team. For the longest time it was" well if SC won it must be because the opponent was bad, not because the Gamecocks are good".

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Paragraphs....

Use them.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 20 December 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Paragraphs....

Use them.

I faIlEd englIsh class

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And I do share the OPs sentiment. But I've come to realize no amount of talking will change the way the college football world views us. So why even bother? According to most Vanderbilt would have to win 50 straight national titles to undo the 50 years of suckage that preceded that.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 20 December 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

And I do share the OPs sentiment. But I've come to realize no amount of talking will change the way the college football world views us. So why even bother? According to most Vanderbilt would have to win 50 straight national titles to undo the 50 years of suckage that preceded that.
Not true, you guys would only need to win like 48.

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 20 December 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

Not true, you guys would only need to win like 48.

No, it would shut people up for 48 years, then if we didnt win 49 people would say we are the same very old vanderbilt