Up in Pittsburgh - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Up in Pittsburgh

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Came up to Pitt for the next few days to see my favorite band (WINTERSUN!!!), and wondering if anyone else ever came up this way? What are some places to check out? I definitely wanna check out Heinz Field and we're eating @ Primanti Brothers tomorrow. Girlfriend wants to go to the Warhol Museum so probably go to that hipsterfest, too. Anyone else been up here? By the way we had to go get two 6 packs at the local bar because they don't even sell beer at the gas station..? WTF? What kind of backwards ass shit is that? And guess how much it was... Over $20!!!! Gas is $3.69 up here in yankeeland, but I'm not complaining. It's Wintersun's first trip to America and completely worth it. Bout to finish off this last beer and prolly jump in the heated pool B)

woooooo :cheers: :giggle:

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Don't get your hopes up about Pimanti Bros.

It is a beautiful city.  I can't really help on where to go because when I was there it was for a wedding.

I did go to a Kenny Chesney/Zack Brown concert at Heinze Field last year that was freaking great!!
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

CockyinCola

CockyinCola

FOURever to Thee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
was going to suggest primanti brothers but you already have that covered. you could also check out jerome bettis' sports bar, it looked pretty cool when we went in to look around the place. that's about all I have

and obviously make sure to get on those mushroom shaped things up on the hill to get an awesome view of the city. pittsburgh is a pretty cool town, i just hate their sports teams
Posted Image

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Why not have high hopes about Primanti? It looks delish. And yeah the city is beautiful, and it really sneaks up on you. Coming out of that tunnel and onto that bridge was nice. We'll find some nice bars tonight.

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Primanti was good, Pittsburgh was great, Wintersun was amazing.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
NIce pics

Posted ImagePosted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Make sure to put up as many Bengals things as possible.  They like that up there.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPuddingTime, on 21 December 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

Make sure to put up as many Bengals things as possible.  They like that up there.

Passed through Cincy on the way up there, saw the Bengal stadium and errything. Cincy looks badass, definitely gonna have to go up there @ some point.

We would've passed through it on the way back, but I decided to sleep the first couple hours. Of course the gf got lost, and we ended up spending 4 hours in West Virginia. :|

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This was literally my face when I woke up :|

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 21 December 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Passed through Cincy on the way up there, saw the Bengal stadium and errything. Cincy looks badass, definitely gonna have to go up there @ some point.

We would've passed through it on the way back, but I decided to sleep the first couple hours. Of course the gf got lost, and we ended up spending 4 hours in West Virginia. :|
How the hell did she end up in West Virginia?  Ya'll must've been driving through the Deliverance part of Kentucky.  Once you hit Cincy, south I-75 to Lexington is clearly marked.  This is why women can't have nice things.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Can't remember any specific places but I love Pittsburgh, bad ass city

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • Cash: