Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Gamecocks Work Out Twice Tuesday

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The University of South Carolina football team worked out twice on Tuesday, spending the morning on the Williams-Brice Stadium surface before returning to the Bluff Road practice fields for the afternoon workout.

Click here for the original story.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
All garnet uniforms make me happy.

Kinda surprised to hear that Carson may play, but I'm excited to see him in action again.

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Time for more clarification about redshirts.  Obviously he redshirted last year.   Do we have to wait til the end of his 5th year to apply for the med hardship 6th year waiver?   That's assuming he wants it or doesn't leave for baseball before then, but I'm just curious.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostOmahaBound, on 19 December 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Time for more clarification about redshirts.  Obviously he redshirted last year.   Do we have to wait til the end of his 5th year to apply for the med hardship 6th year waiver?   That's assuming he wants it or doesn't leave for baseball before then, but I'm just curious.

I was wondering about that too. I'm assuming they're thinking even if he plays in the bowl game he'll still have 3 years afterwards so it's not a concern now. Plus you never know with the NCAA anyway. You may be right though....they may only consider medical redshirts when a players eligibility has otherwise expired. Seeing as how he still has 3 years they probably wouldn't grant even if they did consider it.