Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Current state of America

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
138 replies to this topic

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Beliefs are just that...beliefs. Faith as well. People have faith to fall back on when adversity hits. For some, its all they have. Do we as Christian know beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything in the Bible is in fact the total word of God ? No, we have faith it is and believe it is. What I don't appreciate it is someone saying "I'm full of shit" for believing what I believe. What I don't appreciate is someone talking down to me for what or how I believe. I don't do it to an atheist and I don't want it done to me. Some of you in here like to try and make people look foolish and it makes you feel better to think you're more educated or that it makes you feel superior. That in itself is truly sad in any discussion whether it be religion or sports.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Noah

Noah

Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My name is Noah and I support this post.

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 18 December 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

Beliefs are just that...beliefs. Faith as well. People have faith to fall back on when adversity hits. For some, its all they have. Do we as Christian know beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything in the Bible is in fact the total word of God ? No, we have faith it is and believe it is. What I don't appreciate it is someone saying "I'm full of shit" for believing what I believe. What I don't appreciate is someone talking down to me for what or how I believe. I don't do it to an atheist and I don't want it done to me. Some of you in here like to try and make people look foolish and it makes you feel better to think you're more educated or that it makes you feel superior. That in itself is truly sad in any discussion whether it be religion or sports.

After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

Haha.  People survive and evolve learning more about themselves and their beliefs and motives as they grow.  Life still happens whether you pull your hair out and scream as you swirl down the shit hole, or ride that turd down like a brown stain cowboy crossing the great divide with riches left inside.

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECorBust, on 18 December 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

Haha.  People survive and evolve learning more about themselves and their beliefs and motives as they grow.  Life still happens whether you pull your hair out and scream as you swirl down the shit hole, or ride that turd down like a brown stain cowboy crossing the great divide with riches left inside.

.............That was so beautifully put it brought a tear to my eye.