Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Far Cry 3

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCaligula, on 26 December 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

:lanekiffin: this game, I can't finish half the missions, I have never had so much trouble with a game.
Put it on easy. Wait till the end....its a motha :lanekiffin: er
Posted Image

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I just hate the game in general, I have played every big time game like this and had no issues, call of duty, battlefield and so on. I have put this on easy and died at least 50 times in two hours, it just isn't made for me

TigerWalk

TigerWalk
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 17 December 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Looks badass. I loved FC2. I didn't know it was already released. Is it better than FC2?

FC2 was an interesting game. It had its good moments, but dang there were so many annoying things about it.

- Silently sneak up and knife a guy in the back? Evidently this is enough to alert every single guard within a mile radius to not only your presence but your exact location also.

- movement was so slow. Your jeep got destroyed in the middle of nowhere? Enjoy spending the next 10 mins slowly jogging back to the the nearest outpost to steal a car.

- Respawning enemies...oh gawd

Wipe out an enemy outpost or road checkpoint? Don't worry, it'll re-spawn as soon as leave, which makes it especially fun to travel back down the same road after a mission and have to refight the same enemy roadblocks again.

-Jeep patrols! As if travel wasn't slow enough with the controls and awkward map/driving mechanic, you have to deal with an endless convoy of enemy trucks with machine guns attached to the back traveling down every road on the map. If you have to stop along side a road for any reason, its practically a guarantee that an enemy jeep...or two...or three...will soon be upon you. Most of the time more show up before you've even killed the first one. I especially love fighting outposts when jeep reinforcements continually show up from all sides.

...meanwhile your gun just jammed...again, and you've ran into a bout of malaria sickness.

I did get some fun out of the game, and I realize it was meant to be a more hardcore experience than your average shooter, but there were a lot of mechanics in FC2 that seemed designed to annoy you more than provide enjoyment.

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
soooooo. how is FC3? lol

Posted Image

GamecockDieHard

GamecockDieHard
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Skyrim

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 31 December 2012 - 06:47 AM, said:

soooooo. how is FC3? lol

Amazing.

OneBigDawg

OneBigDawg
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Steam is having a sale on it right now for less than $38

http://store.steampo...-iconpng_4__804
Hot damn here I am!!

BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

Dak>Bo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Started unlocking special weapons. Their super expensive but awesome. Last one I unlocked was a smr with explosive rounds. Also got a sweet vector unlocked to. 40+ hours in and still loving this game.
Posted Image

BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

Dak>Bo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Don't know if anyone is still playing this but dear god I finally got to the second island and the difficulty increased about 10 fold. My best trick has been to craft unstoppable sryinges which makes you invurnerable for a period of time.

Edited by BulldawgFan, 08 January 2013 - 02:23 PM.

Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Been wanting to pick it up, I'm playing through Borderlands right now.
Posted Image