Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Sandy Hood Elementary

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
110 replies to this topic

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 16 December 2012 - 12:37 PM, said:

So you'd still murder someone for having a bad opinion? That's just silly.
Has nothing to do with an opinion. It has to do with using the name of God as an excuse to torture people after a tremendous loss. Going to soldiers funerals and now small children to protest ? Are you seriously saying its an opinion ? Undoubtedly you have no children. I'm not being silly be any means.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

CrimsonWarrior

CrimsonWarrior

Auburn sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I bet you they wouldn't make it out alive if it was in TN, AL, GA, etc.
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 16 December 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

Has nothing to do with an opinion. It has to do with using the name of God as an excuse to torture people after a tremendous loss. Going to soldiers funerals and now small children to protest ? Are you seriously saying its an opinion ? Undoubtedly you have no children. I'm not being silly be any means.

I don't have children but I have friends who have served overseas and I have friends there right now. Being offended or angry is not a good enough reason to kill somebody. Their protests are moronic and insensitive and a blasphemy to the name of God, but if you start killing people for that it sets a precedent that will eventually find a way to bite you back.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 16 December 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

they arent people

Neither is Nick Saban.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Caudle...this is what theyre protesting....feel better ?

Posted Image Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 16 December 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:

Caudle...this is what theyre protesting....feel better ?

Posted Image Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims

I don't see how more murder of innocent people makes anything better. It's one thing to want to kill the guy who did it - if he was still alive I'd be all for that too, and like I said in the other thread, if anyone had come into my school to kill my kids when I was teaching I'd kill them with my bare hands if I had to and they'd better hope they shoot me somewhere fatal cause I wouldn't stop til I was dead. These people haven't committed any crimes though, they're just being idiots. Unfortunately you can't kill people for being idiots.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 16 December 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

I don't see how more murder of innocent people makes anything better. It's one thing to want to kill the guy who did it - if he was still alive I'd be all for that too, and like I said in the other thread, if anyone had come into my school to kill my kids when I was teaching I'd kill them with my bare hands if I had to and they'd better hope they shoot me somewhere fatal cause I wouldn't stop til I was dead. These people haven't committed any crimes though, they're just being idiots. Unfortunately you can't kill people for being idiots.
good thing....

-- Derrick Thomas

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 16 December 2012 - 12:59 PM, said:

good thing....

Yeah, Alabama would have a hard time funding the football program.

jthomas666

jthomas666

This Space for Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMatt, on 15 December 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

I doubt they will actually.  They say they will go a lot of places and never actually show up.  Its only one family and I believe they live in Missouri.  Its a long trip to Connecticut.  They just get off on the outrage they cause when they say that they are going to show up somewhere.  

If we ignore them all together they lose.
Yeah but if we all beat the shit out of them, they lose and we feel so much better.
Posted Image

Testimonials:

"very fair, very funny, very condemnatory"  -- Harlan Ellison
"That dumbass with the Kermit avatar" -- razorhead

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjthomas666, on 16 December 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

Yeah but if we all beat the shit out of them, they lose and we feel so much better.

That's a much better stance than killing them. They absolutely deserve to have the crap beat out of them.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 16 December 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

Yeah, Alabama would have a hard time funding the football program.
its impossible for to discuss anything is it without a shot...how old are you , ten?

You teach kids ? We wonder whats wrong with our schools.

-- Derrick Thomas

jthomas666

jthomas666

This Space for Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 16 December 2012 - 12:33 PM, said:

more on topic, i might go to conneticutt this weekend for some tire knifing fun if they do go
That has happened on more than one occasion.
Posted Image

Testimonials:

"very fair, very funny, very condemnatory"  -- Harlan Ellison
"That dumbass with the Kermit avatar" -- razorhead

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 16 December 2012 - 01:03 PM, said:

its impossible for to discuss anything is it without a shot...how old are you , ten?

You teach kids ? We wonder whats wrong with our schools.

Because the post I responded to wasn't a shot by you? Yeah, Ok. Learn not to take shots at Alabama so seriously.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 16 December 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

Because the post I responded to wasn't a shot by you? Yeah, Ok. Learn not to take shots at Alabama so seriously.
no it wasnt...it was a shot at Westboro

learn reading comprehension

-- Derrick Thomas

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjthomas666, on 16 December 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

Actually they win.  They fund their "church" with lawsuits they file against people/towns that over react and break the law trying to prevent them from protesting.