Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Sandy Hood Elementary

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
110 replies to this topic

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
these are some sick sons-a-bitches:

http://www.inquisitr...d-for-shooting/
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I doubt they will actually.  They say they will go a lot of places and never actually show up.  Its only one family and I believe they live in Missouri.  Its a long trip to Connecticut.  They just get off on the outrage they cause when they say that they are going to show up somewhere.  

If we ignore them all together they lose.

Edited by Matt, 15 December 2012 - 09:55 PM.

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
so what exactly are they protesting?  seems to me like they just like going out of their way to be assholes.
Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I can't imagine our Lord would celebrate the death of any of his children.

On the other hand,these mere mortal inbred trash will reap what they sew when they meet their lord satan in the after life.

Mentofresh

Mentofresh

Alt-na-Shellach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 15 December 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

so what exactly are they protesting?  seems to me like they just like going out of their way to be assholes.

Something about how we're not killing homosexuals so that's why these things happen in America

Edited by Mentofresh, 15 December 2012 - 10:09 PM.

Posted Image

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It shouldnt be very hard to pull an honor guard for the school and the services. I understand they just want the confrtation but let them get it with no news coverage and a few miles away

Posted Image

Pork Rinds

Pork Rinds

Boared Cynic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They just might get shot if they dared.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

Hail State!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMatt, on 15 December 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

I doubt they will actually.  They say they will go a lot of places and never actually show up.  Its only one family and I believe they live in Missouri.  Its a long trip to Connecticut.  They just get off on the outrage they cause when they say that they are going to show up somewhere.  

If we ignore them all together they lose.
Westboro Baptist is from Kansas. Don't go around giving Missouri a bad reputation.

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Honestly, I have not read any of these posts recently....I just wanted to say that I still pray for the victims families/friends and hope they find comfort in some way.  God Bless them...
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

carwwest

carwwest

Cowbell Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
if this happens and we allow it, i dont care what the freaking constitution says, these people need to be "dealt with"...i know they get a rise out of it but this is unreal...they came to my hometown after a soldier gave his life for other soldiers and people got "arrested"...these people are scum, they are celebrating the death of children for their own gain so thats not much worse than the asshole that pulled the trigger...after what i heard from my friends from my hometown, i hope these people die in a car accident on the way to CT...

Posted Image

GTHOM

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcarwwest, on 16 December 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

if this happens and we allow it, i dont care what the freaking constitution says, these people need to be "dealt with"...i know they get a rise out of it but this is unreal...they came to my hometown after a soldier gave his life for other soldiers and people got "arrested"...these people are scum, they are celebrating the death of children for their own gain so thats not much worse than the asshole that pulled the trigger...after what i heard from my friends from my hometown, i hope these people die in a car accident on the way to CT...

what do you mean people got "arrested"?
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

carwwest

carwwest

Cowbell Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBooger, on 16 December 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

what do you mean people got "arrested"?
it was a small town, people got taken in the back of squad cars to the station where they waited for their cars to be brought to them...

Posted Image

GTHOM

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcarwwest, on 16 December 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

it was a small town, people got taken in the back of squad cars to the station where they waited for their cars to be brought to them...

Nice..... hope they got physical with these phucks before getting arrested.

carwwest

carwwest

Cowbell Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBooger, on 16 December 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

Nice..... hope they got physical with these phucks before getting arrested.
i know one dude got messed up...it didnt last long because people created the barricade-type thing...a few days later, the soldier's tombstone got vandalized and the town went into full war mode again for about a week...its crazy cause i knew the guy, his sister and i were friends, and he went to high school with me...when my friends told me what happened, i wanted to literally run somebody over with my truck...those low-lifes dont deserve the air they breath...

Posted Image

GTHOM

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wish they would...it wouldn't end well this time.

Posted Image