2009 Auburn vs 2013 Auburn - Page 4 - Auburn Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 4

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

2009 Auburn vs 2013 Auburn

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 26 December 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

Have you ever been on a losing team before? A lot of people lose motivation when they're getting blown out. I'm not saying Auburn DOES have top three talent in the SEC, but to consider the possibility that they might be as laughable IS laughable. If we aren't one of the three or four most talented teams in the SEC we're certainly right there close behind. Either way it doesn't seem laughable to say we're full of talent.

I remember when Auburn fans got carried away and overly optimistic in 2010. We were so stupid for thinking we were going to have a good year LOL, it was laughable! And then we went undefeated.

This post doesn't make any sense dude.

If you want to backtrack and claim that there are plenty of reasons for optimism because Auburn is very talented and has revamped what looks to be a very good staff, then I'll agree 100%.

But earlier you were saying that Auburn is the 3rd most talented team behind Bama and LSU as if it was a fact.

And 2010 has nothing to do with this year, unless you were being overly optimisic then as well.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 26 December 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

This post doesn't make any sense dude.

If you want to backtrack and claim that there are plenty of reasons for optimism because Auburn is very talented and has revamped what looks to be a very good staff, then I'll agree 100%.

But earlier you were saying that Auburn is the 3rd most talented team behind Bama and LSU as if it was a fact.

And 2010 has nothing to do with this year, unless you were being overly optimisic then as well.

Could you show me where I said we were the third most talented team in the SEC as if it was a fact? I'll even quote my post to make it easier for you:

Yes, it is VERY laughable to consider a school with three straight top ten recruiting classes as having a lot of talent.
Wait, no it isn't. Auburn's talent hasn't shown on the field because we've had terrible coaching and no motivation, but I think it's very hard to argue that we don't have a ton of talent when we, according to every high school/college football scouting expert in the country says that we do. (Booger, if you are reading this I was using hyperbole there because I have in fact NOT spoken with every single expert in the country.)

I see myself saying that we have a lot of talent through top ten recruiting classes and that we haven't had the coaching to bring it up. I don't see anything about us being the third most talented team in the SEC, stated as a fact or as otherwise.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 26 December 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

Could you show me where I said we were the third most talented team in the SEC as if it was a fact? I'll even quote my post to make it easier for you:

I see myself saying that we have a lot of talent through top ten recruiting classes and that we haven't had the coaching to bring it up. I don't see anything about us being the third most talented team in the SEC, stated as a fact or as otherwise.

It must have been Krieg in the other thread.
The one about Auburn's record in 2013.
My mistake.

Edited by JoeGator, 26 December 2012 - 03:17 PM.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 26 December 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

It must have been Kreig in the other thread.
The one about Auburn's record in 2013.
My mistake.

It's all good man, I confuse people on here all the time too. Sometimes other teams' fanbases run together. So yeah, I'm not saying we're without a doubt the third most talented team in the SEC, but I AM saying we have more talent than most other schools in the SEC. You just couldn't tell watching us this year. Like you said, people were claiming that Florida had no talent at all despite solid recruiting and look at what happened when y'all got a good coach and he had time to get his system working.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image