Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Arkansas OC and QB coach

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
OT, but figured I could ask y'all in here, what do y'all think about your former RB's coach Horton? They say he may interview with us and I don't know much about him but he did coach some good ones.

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wingo was a senior
Posted Image

Pork Rinds

Pork Rinds

Boared Cynic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFidy8, on 13 December 2012 - 08:22 PM, said:

OT, but figured I could ask y'all in here, what do y'all think about your former RB's coach Horton? They say he may interview with us and I don't know much about him but he did coach some good ones.

He's a nice guy and some recruits like him, but I would not be disappointed if he left.

He deserves some criticism that some of Arkansas's best players left the state to go elsewhere in the last few years.

EDIT: He's our recruiting coordinator.

Edited by Pork Rinds, 13 December 2012 - 09:18 PM.

Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I am reading conflicting info, this morning they posted an article saying he may be interviewed and then later in the thread some folks said he was retained by y'all, so I don't know if it's true or not.

Pork Rinds

Pork Rinds

Boared Cynic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
After DMac and Jones, the only time we had a good running game was late 2010 with Knile. Every other time, it's been mediocre, just a distraction to open up the passing game.

The RB's performances this year did not look good at all. Fumbles, fumbles, fumbles. I don't know if Horton deserves all the blame though.

Edited by Pork Rinds, 13 December 2012 - 09:45 PM.

Posted Image