MCB Tailgate Options - Vanderbilt Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

MCB Tailgate Options

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

kerrigjl

kerrigjl
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
After seeing that the NCC tailgate was $30 without alcohol, I started looking for alternatives; I wanted to share with y'all the best option that I found so that you could make an informed decision (if you don't already have plans).

Doug Harris has been putting on a tailgate for the MCB and Titans games and will be doing so again this year. For $30, you get a catered meal (Corky's, with breakfast food + chicken/pork barbecue and sides) with sodas and adult beverages (bud, miller, jack daniels, hero vodka, crown royal, and other libations) from 8 - 11am.

Additionally, as a member of sectalk.com, if you make four tailgate reservations, he'll give you a free lot A or B parking pass. Just mention you saw it here and mention my screen name (kerrigjl) or real name (Jimmy Kerrigan) - I don't get anything for it, but he wanted to track how many came through here.

RSVP to his email at dnhiii@msn.com or call him at 615-397-9414 - stallings' bald spot and I will see you there!

(more info is available on craigslist, where I initially found the info)

Edited by kerrigjl, 11 December 2012 - 09:01 PM.

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ill be there. Love the ncc tailgates but 30 bucks a person without open bar is too much.
Twitter: @country_cookin

thedruebanks

thedruebanks

AKA BatteredPancake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wish I could make this game,  but spending the day with my girlfriend. I'm not a tailgater anyways though, I don't drink.

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUltraDario, on 12 December 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

Wish I could make this game,  but spending the day with my girlfriend. I'm not a tailgater anyways though, I don't drink.

Really? I missed the 08 MCB because of a girl. Guess what? She's a cunt and were not together so I said I would never miss another bowl game because of a girl again,

thedruebanks

thedruebanks

AKA BatteredPancake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 12 December 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Really? I missed the 08 MCB because of a girl. Guess what? She's a cunt and were not together so I said I would never miss another bowl game because of a girl again,

It's New Years so she wants me to be around, and eventully i want to marry the girl so I should probably keep her happy. LoL

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUltraDario, on 12 December 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

It's New Years so she wants me to be around, and eventully i want to marry the girl so I should probably keep her happy. LoL

I wanted to marry this girl too.

Bitches ain't shit but hos n tricks.