Rick Ray Don't Play - Page 2 - Mississippi State Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Rick Ray Don't Play

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah we will, once we get good again.

Every elite basketball player has problems, success with troubled but talented athletes comes down to how you handle their trouble. Comes down to if they get in a fight on national TV you throw the person they punched off the team vs. when they rape someone you change their jersey number so people accept and forgive them.

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LOL bailey gets beat up then kicked off the team.  thats still funny.  For real, sidney put them hands on ol' boy.

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Baily was the one who got kicked off the team after that 6'10 450lb man swung at him? Stansbury logic i guess
Posted Image

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUK4Life, on 12 December 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

Baily was the one who got kicked off the team after that 6'10 450lb man swung at him? Stansbury logic i guess
yea lol

msubulldogfan1

msubulldogfan1

Full blown homer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It really shows the lack of respect the players had for stansbury as well...i cant imagine a couple of coach k's players or roy williams players getting in a fight in the stands at a game like that.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postmsubulldogfan1, on 12 December 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

It really shows the lack of respect the players had for stansbury as well...i cant imagine a couple of coach k's players or roy williams players getting in a fight in the stands at a game like that.

I would rather have Stans than Roy Williams.

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Come on guys, Stansbury is gone. No point bashing the man now. Coach Ray has shown no matter what Stansbury had left he had the intention of starting from scratch when he ran off Rodney Hood, so no amount of Stansbury finger pointing is going to change why we are bad this season. We are bad this season, and probably next season too because Coach Ray is a great basketball mind who knows and understands that for the program to be "his" it needed to be his from Day 1. Rare quality in a coach as young as he is.

We are going to be pretty good in a couple years.

One last defense of Coach Stans, he was a victim of his success and the pressure he put on himself to take the next step. He knew Sidney was a risk when we signed him on, but knew we needed to take a risk to try to have a few great seasons. I don't think any of us realized how much of a cancer Sidney was when we brought him in. I fault Stans for not putting his foot down early during the year he was suspended. I know Coach Ray would have. By the time the fight in the stands happened, poor Stans was already so far down the tracks on the Sidney trail he (and all of us deep down) knew there was no choice but to bet the house on snake eyes and roll the dice. I get sick just thinking about how bad Sidney (or I guess this can be attributed to Kodi Augustus too) tainted the rest of our roster. And I commend Jalen Steele for being mature enough to ignore it and work hard enough to get in the good graces of Coach Ray.

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration

shamoan

shamoan

Technique is a crutch for the talentless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
first to be rick rolled....i like it.