Vandy's Coming - Page 13 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 13

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Vandy's Coming

- - - - - Vanderbilt Commodores

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
189 replies to this topic

BatteredPancake

BatteredPancake
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Lol, who cares BOut GramMer. It's a forum, not a test, I also laugh at people making fun of us signing franklin for more years, if you win eight games at vanderbilt yes you will get to stay. Simple math is very simple. We are building, it isn't like we can just wake up and be as good as everyone else. But I've said it before, no one hated us when we were losing every game of the season, so we must be doing better.

BatteredPancake

BatteredPancake
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 14 December 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

No, He just likes to comment on people who doesn't have someone proof read a post before they post it.

What?

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUltraDario, on 14 December 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

What?

Posted Image

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules that governs the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field includes morphology, syntax, and phonology, often complemented by phonetics, semantics, and pragmatics. Linguists do not normally use the term to refer to orthographical rules, although usage books and style guides that call themselves grammars may also refer to spelling and punctuation.

So in conclusion grammar is something created by lame ass people who where so meaningless in the world that they had to come up with something to make themselves seem more important and relevant. This includes the people who feel the need to point out said lame ass rules to other people who are not lame and do not give 2 shits.

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
wat.
Posted Image

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLarge Marge, on 14 December 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

wat.

Can you not read good sir? They have institutions that can assist in such matters.

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 14 December 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Can you not read good sir? They have institutions that can assist in such matters.

So you copypasta from Wikipedia, say you don't give a shit about grammar, and then question others' reading comprehension skills.

wat.
Posted Image

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLarge Marge, on 14 December 2012 - 12:18 PM, said:

So you copypasta from Wikipedia, say you don't give a shit about grammar, and then question others' reading comprehension skills.

wat.

(Yawn)

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 14 December 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

(Yawn)

wat.
Posted Image

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 14 December 2012 - 12:08 PM, said:

In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules that governs the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field includes morphology, syntax, and phonology, often complemented by phonetics, semantics, and pragmatics. Linguists do not normally use the term to refer to orthographical rules, although usage books and style guides that call themselves grammars may also refer to spelling and punctuation.

So in conclusion grammar is something created by lame ass people who where so meaningless in the world that they had to come up with something to make themselves seem more important and relevant. This includes the people who feel the need to point out said lame ass rules to other people who are not lame and do not give 2 shits.

kind of like being a middle of the pack fan beating on a down for the count program in hopes that you make yourself appear bigger by making them appear smaller. by the way it is were not where. before you think you have another clever argument i dont punctuate out of laziness not stupidity, and im the fan of a hillbilly school not vanderbilt. i stand by my original claim that watching you and hoganblows cheer for vandy is like watching homeless people cheer for bankers. carry on jethro.