Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Johnny Football Going Pro 2013?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bring on the hate. Nobody thought we would win 10 games this season. We were gonna get destroyed. I'd prefer all of you think we go down the drain next year.

Edited by bobbyb0322, 14 December 2012 - 05:28 PM.

Posted Image

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They know what to expect from him and line play is huge for a QB.  If they regress any on the O-line then it will show on JF's stat sheet, maybe injury wise also although he is remarkably quick and very accurate for a big man.  He was 15/16 in the first half vs Bama.  That is NFL type of talent.  I agree that dual threat QBs that do not have 4.4 speed are much less effective in the NFL, but Manziel could be more of a Ben Rothlessburger type guy.  He needs at least 3 years of quality coaching though.  It will be interesting to see what happens with him and the new OC.

What OC wouldn't want to have a JF to work with though?  That is probaby worth about a couple mil in potential HC earnings if he doesn't royally screw the pooch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 09 December 2012 - 12:21 PM, said:

guy isn't NFL material..............would get drafted late rounds but more time in college isnt going to improve his worth

doug flutie says you dont know what youre talking about!

View Postbobbyb0322, on 13 December 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

Bring on the hate. Nobody thought we would win 10 games this season. We were gonna get destroyed. I'd prefer all of you think we go down the drain next year.

i did, i knew atm would be a nice new addition to the sec, and i called them the challenger to alabama in the offseason!

also, i hope he does go pro so we wont have to worry about him when we start playing atm on a regular basis, lol...

Edited by MrGamecockFan, 16 December 2012 - 04:30 AM.

Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)