Gidnik, on 09 December 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:
notre dames defense is better than bama's and i really think anyone that argues that is stupid. the offense isnt any good but its better than floridas. i really think the only ones that really stand a chance would be bama and thats if mccaron doesnt puke down the front of his shirt in the redzone.
So lets review what ESPN has told us over the past few years:
1. theOhio State was theGreatest team ever assembled. A.J. Hawk and Barbi Carpenter were genetic mutations created by crossing Dick Butkis DNA with the Incredible Hulk. Ted Ginn Jr. was the fastest human being to ever live. Florida crushed tOhio State.
2. Everything I just said plus they were pissed off because the axis of the moon a year earlier prevented them from competing with Florida. LSU handled them.
3. Chokelahomo was the all time greatest......and I mean GREATEST offense that college football...no any football anywhere....nay the universe had ever seen. They were going to hang 1,000 on Florida behind the oh so brittle arm of Big Chief Chickenbones. They scored 14 on Florida and the game was never really in doubt.
4. Everything I just said about Oklahoma was now said about Texas only they had a white QB and not one that couldn't hold his firewater and was prone to trading large tracks of land for pretty beads. Bama dominated, they let off the gas in the second half and made it look like a game.
5. Oregon was the fastest team of all time....no really....SEC speed pssssttttt.....nothing compared to Oregon speed. The problem was that when big fast players hit small fast players the big fast ones win.
Now this year it is defense.....really....that is what you want to go with.....defense? It was funny when Oregon's speed got hyped over SEC speed but now you want to go down the defense road. Don't you understand that the rest of the country is losing interest in this because the SEC is a foregone conclusion? That is why they are hyping ND because if you knew the truth then the average fan wouldn't watch.