Rank the SEC Bowls - Page 2 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived
  • Tider27

• cocky4ever

• JoeGator

• HFS

• Darth Vader

Top Bettors
  • Mizzou_Fan

• HFS

• TrueGCFan

• kwilli

• MizzouMark

Rank the SEC Bowls

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
1.) Outaback-obviously

2.)title game-get to see the SEC bring home another championship AND watch notre dame
lose all at the same time?? Sign me up

3.)Chik fil A- LSU is going to kill them...and I'm going to enjoy every second of it

4.)Sugar Bowl- another chance to drive our BCS bowl win total through the roof and improve our BCS %

5.)Capital One- great matchup even though I expect UGA to be able to win by 10 or more. Plus after last years game I've developed quite the disdain for Pelini...so it'll be fun watching him spazz out again

6a.)MCB- I'd like to see Vandy get another bowl win...plus I always love watching the SEC beat the acc. Gives me that much more ammunition for the year round bouts with the tater fans I know

6b.)Cotton- will probably be one of the best bowl matchups this season. Should be an awesome game.

7.)Gator Bowl- probably the best chance for the SEC to lose this bowl season...so if we get this one it'll really help the win%. Plus I want to see how MSU stacks up against other conferences

8.)Compass- it's college football

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 07 December 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

The NC game is pretty low for me because Im tired of watching Saban hoist crystal footballs

It could be worse. It could be Alabama vs. LSU again.  Good lord that was awful last year.

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The game that I want to see most is Texas A&M vs OU.
Posted Image

uscrules

uscrules
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGAMECOCK_FAN, on 07 December 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

Rank the SEC Bowls based on your personal interest in the games.  I just hate several of these Bowl games will be played at the same time:

1.  Outback (South Carolina vs. Michigan):  Pretty obvious why this is #1 for me.  Go Gamecocks!

2.  BCS National Championship (Alabama vs. Notre Dame):  Again, pretty obvious.  Bring home the NC again to the SEC.  Also, since my son's at Bama, Alabama's games always hold quite a bit of interest for me.  Roll Tide!

3.  Chick-fil-A (LSU vs. Clemson):  This game has double meaning for me.  Pulling for LSU since they're in the SEC as well as pulling against Clemson for obvious reasons.  Also, I expect this game to be tight.

4.  Cotton Bowl (Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma):  This one's high on my list since I think it will be a good one and close to the end.  Plus, I expect a lot of points to be had.  Go Aggies!

5.  Capital One (Georgia vs. Nebraska):  Although I expect UGA to win handily, this one is of interest to me since this is the same opponent we had last year.  Plus, UGA was one of the top SEC teams this year, so I want them to rep the SEC with a sound beating of Nebraska.  

6.  Sugar Bowl (Florida vs. Louisville):  Again, I expect a easy win for Florida, but since Florida is in the East Division with SC, I want them to rep the SEC with a huge beating of Louisville.

7.  Gator Bowl (Mississippi State vs. Northwestern):  This is the game I'm most concerned about regarding an SEC team.  I will be pulling for the Bulldogs.

8.  Music City Bowl (Vanderbilt vs. NC State):  Hope Vandy pulls off the win and finishes up a surprisingly good season.  The only reason this is above the Compass Bowl is that Vandy is in the East.

9.  Compass (Ole Miss vs. Pittsburgh):  This is another game that I think should be close.  Go Rebels.

As always, the games with SEC teams involved would be ranked above any other Bowl games for me.
This is spot on for me.

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
lets go SEC...9-0...ill watch a few, but im more interested in the outback since i will be watching it from the stands...
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)