Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Star Trek: Into Darkness

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

carwwest

carwwest

Cowbell Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ok, I am not even a Trek fan...I have never watched anything Star Trek until the first J.J. Abrams movie...well, I really enjoyed it but this next one looks epic!!...cant wait for it to come out!!..what do yall think??

Posted Image

GTHOM

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
shit is gonna be epcot

Posted Image

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I had this guys it in front of me during the first movie that would not shut the hell up. Damn that guy.
Posted Image

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcarwwest, on 07 December 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

Ok, I am not even a Trek fan...I have never watched anything Star Trek until the first J.J. Abrams movie...well, I really enjoyed it but this next one looks epic!!...cant wait for it to come out!!..what do yall think??

That kinda made me moist.
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLarge Marge, on 07 December 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

I had this guys it in front of me during the first movie that would not shut the hell up. Damn that guy.

I hate those people. I ask them to politely shut the Posted Image up and if that doesn't work then I'll just get them thrown out...
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 07 December 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

I hate those people. I ask them to politely shut the Posted Image up and if that doesn't work then I'll just get them thrown out...

What's worse is he was saying shit like "OH SNAP!" and "BURNED!" after EVERY. THING. SOMEONE. SAID. THE WRITING FOR THAT MOVIE SUCKED TOO! I figured he had some sort of problem so I just STFU'd and drank some Dr. Pepper and took in how much of a whiny pussy thisKirk was in comparison to Bill Shatner's Kirk.

Edited by Large Marge, 08 December 2012 - 01:25 PM.

Posted Image

carwwest

carwwest

Cowbell Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDarth Vader, on 07 December 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

That kinda made me moist.
ha yeah pretty awesome!

View PostTheRealBrave, on 07 December 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

I hate those people. I ask them to politely shut the :lanekiffin: up and if that doesn't work then I'll just get them thrown out...
this happened to me with the last transformers movie...i got an ebonics play by play of the movie...of course when i politely asked them to be quiet, they got all up in arms about disrespect...then it turned into the dad in front of me and me telling them to STFU or we'll go get the manager...they got up and moved and didn't say anything that i could hear the rest of the movie...dumbasses...

Posted Image

GTHOM