Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Banks wins Thorpe

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
60 replies to this topic

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Seriously get the Posted Image out of here you Posted Imageing homer. RF4L has more football knowledge in his left testicle than you could even dream up. Get. The. Posted Image. Out.

FIRE EVERYONE

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh a player talked shit on twitter!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhh. Bo sunshine Posted Image face get my ass beat by a frat guy Wallace was calling MSU fans "puppies" on twitter tonight.

Eat shit douche. No one respects someone who only shows their face after an egg bowl win. Get the Posted Image outta here with that bullshit. God Dangit you make RF4L look like a Posted Imageing angel.

FIRE EVERYONE

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Don't worry, @JDawg, he conveniently flees when you start getting the better of him in an argument.
Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You upset?  I'm just saying Banks is a marginal talent.  He padded his stats against the weak part of y'alls schedule and played very poorly to his standards in his last 5 games.

If he deserved to win a Thorpe award I think last year was his most deserving year.

Dee Milliner is much better.

And Donte Moncrief just scored yet another TD.
Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 06 December 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Don't worry, @JDawg, he conveniently flees when you start getting the better of him in an argument.
  ?? sure man...  I don't have time to be at my screen arguing with your dumb ass for 30 minutes.    What's funny is how you message your mut buddies to jump in when you're getting worked in an e-arguement. lol
Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
lmao @JDawg ...  can't take the heat?  well you know what they say....

I just state the facts... Go get double stuffed by Mark Hudspeth and Ol' Dike looking Mullen
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 06 December 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

?? sure man...  I don't have time to be at my screen arguing with your dumb ass for 30 minutes. What's funny is how you message your mut buddies to jump in when you're getting worked in an e-arguement. lol
LOL. Sure. Ok. I'm getting worked despite the fact that you tucked tail and ran when I asked you how many trips to Atlanta OM had made or how long it had been since TSUN went to Omaha? yeah, I'm getting worked.
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 06 December 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

lmao @JDawg ...  can't take the heat?  well you know what they say....

I just state the facts... Go get double stuffed by Mark Hudspeth and Ol' Dike looking Mullen
So, it's safe to assume that you're a homophobe?

Edited by 1dawgfan09, 06 December 2012 - 10:49 PM.

Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBenny, on 06 December 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

If Banks goes in the first round, will Nikka finally leave us alone?

I will if you admit the obvious... That he got torched in those last 5 games and it wasn't "Man, it was the defensive scheme it was dumb and didn't work."
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 06 December 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

I will if you admit the obvious... That he got torched in those last 5 games and it wasn't "Man, it was the defensive scheme it was dumb and didn't work."
Cool Banks got burned. Now you admit the obvious that Ole Miss really shouldn't be in a bowl game and would, any other year be 4-8 at best right now?
Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 06 December 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

LOL. Sure. Ok. I'm getting worked despite the fact that you tucked tail and ran when I asked you how many trips to Atlanta OM had made or how long it had been since TSUN went to Omaha? yeah, I'm getting worked.

lol @ you taking tongue in cheek posts so serious  and seriously defending accusations of getting "worked in an e-arguement."

Get a damn grip....  Northwestern will beat dat ass...  This is OUR 8-5  #WeBelieve
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
wow....the conerly looks really, really bad right now.  rick cleveland's boner award more like it.
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 06 December 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

lol @ you taking tongue in cheek posts so serious  and seriously defending accusations of getting "worked in an e-arguement."

Get a damn grip....  Northwestern will beat dat ass...  This is OUR 8-5  #WeBelieve
So, OM should be 4-8 right now. Do you deny that? I mean, you were given a bowl game with Arky and AU being where they are. You know that, right?
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh, and I am also about to dispel a quick little myth right here. If Mullen had gotten to play a 3-9 Auburn team and a 4-8 Hog team, we would have won at least even in his first regular season. So, yeah, winning one game doesn't make Freeze a better coach than Mullen.
Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 06 December 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

Cool Banks got burned. Now you admit the obvious that Ole Miss really shouldn't be in a bowl game and would, any other year be 4-8 at best right now?
  Ofcourse not... We actually put up a fight against the LSU's, Alabama's, and A&M's  we didn't get folded up like Jenna Jameson in a room full of black guys like State did...  if you wanna play that scenario wouldn't state be 5-7 at best?
Posted Image