College Football awards show - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

College Football awards show

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Watching the red carpet interviews on ESPNU. I believe Johnny gets the Maxwell tonight and Teo takes the Heisman next week. Jones is a lock again for the Outland no doubt and very deserving.

Georgia's Jarvis Jones was just ask which Alabama linemen he thought was best he said Fluker and "he's gonna tell you where it's coming" lol...
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I like ole Kevin Sumlin he's country as an oakree sammich he's my kinda people.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wow Milliner is so Elmore county.  I want Bama  to run at and through Te'o in the NC like tall grass.

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECorBust, on 06 December 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Wow Milliner is so Elmore county.  I want Bama  to run at and through Te'o in the NC like tall grass.

I want Lacy to truck his arse this is nothing but more overrated Irish bullshat. Johnny's name should already be on the Heisman from all the polls I saw but Te'o will win that too.

ROLL TIDE!!