As an Auburn fan i feel the rest of the SEC needs to know this. - Page 2 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

As an Auburn fan i feel the rest of the SEC needs to know this.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostThe Doctor, on 04 December 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

Ya'll better hire Lee Habeeb. He did wonders for us getting Boone out of Oxford.

Who? I'll foot the bill...
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 04 December 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

Who? I'll foot the bill...

He was the head of Forward Rebels, the organization that pressured the Ole Miss administration until Pete Boone stepped down. They ran ads in the paper, had online articles, a facebook, twitter, all kinds of stuff. Apparently this guy is kind of a pro at this.

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostThe Doctor, on 04 December 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

He was the head of Forward Rebels, the organization that pressured the Ole Miss administration until Pete Boone stepped down. They ran ads in the paper, had online articles, a facebook, twitter, all kinds of stuff. Apparently this guy is kind of a pro at this.
Do you have a way to contact him?
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

LSU Aaron

LSU Aaron

1.21 Jigowatts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I was honestly worried you would hire Petrino.  Gus seems like a "safe" hire.  Give him a chance, he'll probably do alright for you, but I don't see him toppling the burgeoning Saban dynasty over in Tuscaloosa.  Just my thoughts...

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Saban will probably retire in a few years after a few more championships anyway. At least we all sure hope so.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Auburn can do better than Gus Malzahn. Totally underwhelming hire. They've committed themselves to 8-5 type seasons.
Posted Image