Capital One Bowl: Georgia vs. Nebraska - Page 4 - Official Game Threads - SECTalk.com - Page 4

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Capital One Bowl: Georgia vs. Nebraska

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
249 replies to this topic

Poll: Nebraska vs. Georgia (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Will Win?

1. Nebraska (5 votes [17.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.86%

2. Georgia (23 votes [82.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 82.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 December 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

Yea i sat in the Student section first row this year. was literally on the field. the students behind us were going nuts and i was running into the middle of them and picking people up celebrating Lol.  Called some UF fans some pussies and got warned by a rent a cop... I guess UF started this chant when the other team gets a penalty they chant, "Move back you suck"...or something.. so yea the UGA student section adopted that the remainder of the evening.

Couple kids got caught having sex one year! Cops told them to come with them and they started walking that way when all the people around them started jumping up and down. They just disappeared into the sea of red.

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 04 December 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

Couple kids got caught having sex one year! Cops told them to come with them and they started walking that way when all the people around them started jumping up and down. They just disappeared into the sea of red.
UGA students Posted Imageing during the game... now thats how to party.

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 December 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

UGA students :lanekiffin:ing during the game... now thats how to party.

Yup girl had a red skirt on and a black frilly lookin shirt. Had her bent over the bleachers. Both drunk out of there minds

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 04 December 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

Yup girl had a red skirt on and a black frilly lookin shirt. Had her bent over the bleachers. Both drunk out of there minds
Thats boss. Cops always be hatin. Lol

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 December 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

Thats boss. Cops always be hatin. Lol

Yeah after they lost sight of them they just gave that "Posted Image it" expression and went back to watching the game.

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 04 December 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

Yeah after they lost sight of them they just gave that " :lanekiffin: it" expression and went back to watching the game.

School spirit > Security
Justice was served.

Edited by Dawgfan4life24, 04 December 2012 - 12:31 PM.

Posted Image

sblad

sblad
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 04 December 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

Dang... you might be older than @razorhead.

No, I wasn't at the Game of the Century   I am in my mid 30s.  Nebraska fans are generally  big on history and tradition even if things happened before our births.
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 04 December 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

Oh shit, I have to warn her before it's too late. Chalk doesn't concern me though, I know for a fact that he is currently on his honey moon with Spunk in Aruba.
I lol'ed
Posted Image
Formerly known as Darth Neyland

sblad

sblad
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The following was posted by a Georgia fan.  Is this true of the Georgia defense?  

"Nebraska's offense matches up well against our defense, primarily due to the presence of the Bulldog defense's kryptonite: a mobile quarterback. Taylor Martinez is the Huskers' primary offensive threat, and he's a dang good one, too. Martinez has over 2,600 yards passing on the year and nearly 1,000 yards rushing. And in addition to Martinez's 1,000 yards, the Huskers have another 1,000 yard rusher in Ameer Abdullah, as well. In short, Nebraska has an offense that is very dangerous, and is well-matched against our defense's weaknesses."
Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsblad, on 04 December 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

The following was posted by a Georgia fan.  Is this true of the Georgia defense?  

"Nebraska's offense matches up well against our defense, primarily due to the presence of the Bulldog defense's kryptonite: a mobile quarterback. Taylor Martinez is the Huskers' primary offensive threat, and he's a dang good one, too. Martinez has over 2,600 yards passing on the year and nearly 1,000 yards rushing. And in addition to Martinez's 1,000 yards, the Huskers have another 1,000 yard rusher in Ameer Abdullah, as well. In short, Nebraska has an offense that is very dangerous, and is well-matched against our defense's weaknesses."
Might be overstating that a bit. Driskel is pretty mobile and he didnt do much on the ground against UGA. Mobile QBs have some success against our D usually in the first half until halftime adjustments are made.  Havent watched TM at all so not sure how good he is tho.

Posted Image

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 December 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

Might be overstating that a bit. Driskel is pretty mobile and he didnt do much on the ground against UGA. Mobile QBs have some success against our D usually in the first half until halftime adjustments are made.  Havent watched TM at all so not sure how good he is tho.

Go watch the run he had in the 1st quarter B1G championship vs Wisconsin. He is a way better runner than Driskel.
76 yard TD run vs Wisconsin and a 92 yard run vs UCLA a few years back. Dude can fly.

Edited by BlackSheep 171, 04 December 2012 - 01:30 PM.

Bedlam.jpg
#11 OKLAHOMA SOONERS 45
#3 Alabama 31

Next vs La Tech 8/30/14
84-17-7 Bedlam Record- Most One Sided In-State Rivalry in College Football
540- weeks ranked in AP top 10- most ever
383 - weeks ranked in AP top 5- most ever
101- weeks ranked #1 in AP poll- most ever
153- 1st Team All Americans
47 game winning streak- longest in FBS history

48 Bowl Games (28-18-1)
44- Conference Titles (8 Big 12)
35- 10 win seasons- Most in FBS history
21-11 win seasons Most in FBS history
12 losing seasons- fewest in college football
7 AP National Titles
5 Heisman Winners
4- Only school with 4 coaches with 100+ wins

sblad

sblad
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 December 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

How good is Taylor Martinez?  He fumbles and he throws interceptions but in terms of raw talent watch this Youtube clip:
Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postsblad, on 04 December 2012 - 01:31 PM, said:

How good is Taylor Martinez?  He fumbles and he throws interceptions but in terms of raw talent watch this Youtube clip:
Haha reminds me of Jaccory Harris.

Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 December 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

Sat on the Gaytor side last year at the WLOCP. Was surrounded by Gata fans.

One lady grabbed my arm and put her finger in my face and said show sum respect because i yelled Go Dawgs during the UF band playing.. Cop pulled me and her out of the crowd and when i was leaving all the Gaytor fans around us started singing...nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey ...goodbye.

Cop asked me what happened, i told him, he told me to head back up and layed into this woman. Said if she ever touched anyone again he would throw her ass in jail. Lol. I walked by her smirking...

Got back to the stands and when they Gata fans looked at me i said, "look whos back bitches"...they were less than happy to see me.

Then some smartass asked me for a drink out of my flask when UF was up.. i just ignored him.  THen UGA took the lead...i was offering cocktails and asking those :lanekiffin:ers where they were going because they were headed out 3 min to go in the 4th. lol Was rattling my keys and everything.

I got the last laugh and it was a blast.. Nothing better then some butthurt Gata fans.

I had the opposite experience there this year sitting in the Gator section. I was around MOSTLY old Gator fans who were very, very nice and respectful. They were fussing at the younger Gator fans for being extreme shit-heads (not to me - but to the older Gator fans).
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 December 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

Sat on the Gaytor side last year at the WLOCP. Was surrounded by Gata fans.

One lady grabbed my arm and put her finger in my face and said show sum respect because i yelled Go Dawgs during the UF band playing.. Cop pulled me and her out of the crowd and when i was leaving all the Gaytor fans around us started singing...nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey ...goodbye.

Cop asked me what happened, i told him, he told me to head back up and layed into this woman. Said if she ever touched anyone again he would throw her ass in jail. Lol. I walked by her smirking...

Got back to the stands and when they Gata fans looked at me i said, "look whos back bitches"...they were less than happy to see me.

Then some smartass asked me for a drink out of my flask when UF was up.. i just ignored him.  THen UGA took the lead...i was offering cocktails and asking those :lanekiffin:ers where they were going because they were headed out 3 min to go in the 4th. lol Was rattling my keys and everything.

I got the last laugh and it was a blast.. Nothing better then some butthurt Gata fans.

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 04 December 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

Yea i sat in the Student section first row this year. was literally on the field. the students behind us were going nuts and i was running into the middle of them and picking people up celebrating Lol.  Called some UF fans some pussies and got warned by a rent a cop... I guess UF started this chant when the other team gets a penalty they chant, "Move back you suck"...or something.. so yea the UGA student section adopted that the remainder of the evening.

You are such a badass.
Really showed grandma up. LMAO

View PostTheRealBrave, on 04 December 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

I had the opposite experience there this year sitting in the Gator section. I was around MOSTLY old Gator fans who were very, very nice and respectful. They were fussing at the younger Gator fans for being extreme shit-heads (not to me - but to the older Gator fans).

You probably knew better than to act like a Posted Imageing idiot in the middle of the opposing fan section.