Auburn should hire Richt - Page 7 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 7

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Auburn should hire Richt

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
95 replies to this topic

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 03 December 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

You've been on a SEC football forum for over a year now. How could you have missed it? It comes up almost every time a pissing match breaks out in a Georgia thread.

But I've said before, the only ones I care about is championships that I have witnessed.

FWIW, I hope Auburn finds a solid coach because the UGA-Auburn game is one of my favorite games every year, especially when both teams are playing well.

Thanks mate, I'm ADD so clearly I've just missed it....I love the UGA/Auburn game too, until 2010 I thought of it as one of the classier rivalries. Not anymore, but I still like it.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 03 December 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

I think it's more like 8... which is still what? The highest amount? Second maybe to Notre lame?

And yet, I will act like I had something to do with them. Especially the ones that occurred before anyone currently alive in my family was born, it's the Alabama way.

For all reading, Tider27 acknowledges the lameness of the old NC's, and I have no clue why I'm even discussing a topic that's been discussed 1,000 times by us regulars. The possibility of a 3rd in 4 years, well you can't even dream this up in your wildest Bammer dreams. This is the closest I'll come to soaking it in, at 2AM a little buzzed on SECTalk...a month away from the game.

But yeah, fawk this penguin guy. I'm on that band wagon. :trollface:

Edited by Tider27, 04 December 2012 - 02:11 AM.

MrGamecockFan

MrGamecockFan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTigerWalk, on 02 December 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

I don't know.

Gene Chizik may forever have one more national championship than Mark Richt. :trollface:

a fact that is truly mind boggling...

View PostTheRealBrave, on 02 December 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

Sorry Auburn, there is only one Saban. Closest thing you can get to him is at South Carolina.

thanks...i think, lol...

View Postptclaus98, on 03 December 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

I don't know where people are getting this Richt doesn't win championships stuff from. Doesn't he have two SEC rings? And 2005-2010 was him not having the coordinators to get the job done. He's got one half of the equation and if they could get rid of Bobo's dumbass then they'd be a consistent threat to win championships. They don't have to share talent like Florida does with FSU, and they have more talent than Louisiana, so they could easily be the most talented team in the SEC for years to come, like they were this year.

talent didnt get it done this year, an easy schedule did, just like last season!
Go Cocks!!!

2012 Homer of the Year 1st Loser (AKA Runner-Up)

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
GM next coach at Suburn
Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Stop drinking all day, Penguin
Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 02 December 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

Petrino > Richt

It's not even close, either.

I really enjoyed how Bobby won 2 SEC championships in his first 5 years.  And he also wins his division every other year.

Oh wait, that's not him..... he's won zero division or conference titles and would never stay at a job 5 years.
Posted Image