Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Hey Puppies

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just got back from Bryant Denny east this morning man what a game. Hats off to the dawgs both teams left it all out there now go represent the SEC in your bowl game. I don't think I've ever had so many different emotions in a football game...

I watched the dvr this morning and could tell more about it. Saban made some coaching mistakes in the first half but coached our boys back and never let them get down. The clock management and not challenging the tip ball PI call... the ball wasn't touched I guess things workout since the game ended on a tip.

Overall it was a great time and win for the Tide!!! Oh I also met one super hot Bama fan.Attached File  IMG_20121202_151938.jpg   10.72K   4 downloads
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

xiv

xiv
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 02 December 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

Saban made some coaching mistakes in the first half
Yeah no crap.  I was watching with two Gumps and they were livid at halftime.  All's well that ends well for you guys I guess, especially since you could count on some classic Richt clock management at the end.

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postxiv, on 02 December 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

Yeah no crap.  I was watching with two Gumps and they were livid at halftime.  All's well that ends well for you guys I guess, especially since you could count on some classic Richt clock management at the end.

That was not a clock management mistake. He intended to get 2-3 shots at the end zone without allowing Bama to reset. Made sense to me.
Posted Image

xiv

xiv
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHerschel Talker, on 02 December 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

That was not a clock management mistake. He intended to get 2-3 shots at the end zone without allowing Bama to reset. Made sense to me.
7 seconds ran off the clock while they were getting together and running a snap count.  A spike would have taken 2.  I wasn't surprised.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I cut my son out of that pic but I really wanted to get my arms on that myself but with my wife there and me trying to be cool around Jay I just let the kid get a pic....lol she is hot for a chick her age with that many kiddos. Both were very nice though.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!