Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Mark Richt handles Chuck Oliver, The Clown Fool of College Football Media

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
89 replies to this topic

ECDawg

ECDawg
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.cbs42.com...videoid=3853243
Posted Image

S&C for championship football at UGA has returned to the proven Kasay way.  

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Chuck Oliver is such a clown.
Posted Image

Trenton Thompson save us

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What an idiot. Kudos to Richt.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
For the life of me I will never understand why some people don't like Coach Richt and continue to give him ish.  He's a stand up man with high expectations and a deep Christian faith.  I would love for ANY/ALL of my boys to play for that man.  He's a winner and a great coach....UGA is/was/will always be LUCKY to have him as their coach.

God Bless him and his family.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
richt handled that with a lot of class and he is one hell of a man.  chuck oliver is a douche.

ECDawg

ECDawg
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oliver is the classic Auburn homer that grew up in the Atlanta area.  He hates any and all things UGA, but attempts to disguise it while passing off his self installed title of "King of College Football".

This latest stunt will firmly establish him as the laughingstock of local sports media............at least that's what "people are telling me"...........LMAO.........what a friggin clown asks questions stuck on the the mantra "people are telling me?"
Posted Image

S&C for championship football at UGA has returned to the proven Kasay way.  

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm still pissed about that ahole and I don't even have a "dawg" in that fight.

What a great game UGA just played!!  Fought their asses off and scared the living daylights out of Bama.  And this douche nozzle takes it upon himself to piss in everyone's Cheerios because he has an agenda?  I hope he gets a flat tire on his way home from the airport and it's 3am.

>:(

Edited by SECats, 02 December 2012 - 12:38 AM.

2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostECDawg, on 02 December 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Oliver is the classic Auburn homer that grew up in the Atlanta area.  He hates any and all things UGA, but attempts to disguise it while passing off his self installed title of "King of College Football".

This latest stunt will firmly establish him as the laughingstock of local sports media............at least that's what "people are telling me"...........LMAO.........what a friggin clown asks questions stuck on the the mantra "people are telling me?"

Yeah I like how Richt went right after that point immediately.  'If by 'people' do you mean you?  If so I'll answer, but if you mean any other random people I don't care what they think.'   It was a sly way of calling bullshit on the question right away.

There have clearly been times when that was a question in people's minds, but no one in their right mind could question effort and performance today.   Seems like he was going to ask that question no matter how great Murray played if UGA lost.

One of our local guys (who is quite good) is a friend of Oliver's so I'll be interested to see if he calls him out on that one Monday.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What a prick question to ask at such a time.   Props to Coach Richt for handling that the way he did.
Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Way to go Mark....Hogan type of guy!!!!
Posted Image

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Way to go, Richt!  That man was a complete ass and Richt handled him with class and aplomb.
Georgia looked great in the championship game.  Every single player and every single coach.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Who the :lanekiffin: is Chuck Oliver?
Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
don't know him but he did sound like a dick. now will somebody please take that microphone away from that woman side line reporter and stick a magic mike in her mouth to shut her up!!!!!!!!!!!
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
"Are you asking me this?  'Cause if you are I'm going to slap you back to the 3rd grade, and I really don't want to in front of all of these people."

Posted Image

GamecockDieHard

GamecockDieHard
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think the fact that Richt gave Oliver (or whatever his name) a chance to be a man and ask the question for himself, but the flea didn't, shows what a coward looks like on the national stage.  This exchange proves the media is a bunch of crap-stirrers, leeching off the lowest-common denominator in the fan base for a story.  We've got one like that in Columbia named Ron Morris.  Same kind of junk.  People like that should be mocked and ridiculed by all fans, whether he's a homer or not.  I guess this moron doesn't consider Georgia's game against Florida as a big game.  Lose that one, and they don't win the East.  This game came down to the final play against a running dynasty.  It literally could have gone either way.  Jerk.