Alabama vs Notre Dame - Page 6 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 6

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Alabama vs Notre Dame

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Jesus is an SEC fan.

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i was in stein mart yesterday morning. needed a warm coat just for bumming around. $200 coats for $42 wasn't too bad. anyway while I was in there I checked out the golf balls. cheapest place to buy them. they had some AAAA titleist for $8 a dozen. pro v1s. only problem is they all had a little bitty green four leaf clover on them. pissed me off. i wouldn't even buy the brand new bridgestones they had half off cause of it.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 09 December 2012 - 07:02 AM, said:

i was in stein mart yesterday morning. needed a warm coat just for bumming around. $200 coats for $42 wasn't too bad. anyway while I was in there I checked out the golf balls. cheapest place to buy them. they had some AAAA titleist for $8 a dozen. pro v1s. only problem is they all had a little bitty green four leaf clover on them. pissed me off. i wouldn't even buy the brand new bridgestones they had half off cause of it.

It's to put anger in your swing.
Posted Image