Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Hey Hogan

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMatt, on 03 December 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

This I believe.  For a Vandy fan you are pretty dumb.  5K = 5,000

Matt whatever you want to think buddy...you all thought Gruden was coming, so I guess UT fans  dream alot...Dream on buddy, your program is not what you think it is.
Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 03 December 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

FWIW, I don't think any of y'all know who is coming. One day it's Chris Petersen then Gary Patterson then Art Briles...it's a circus over there

Thank you fellow Vandy fan
Posted Image

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGAMECOCK_FAN, on 03 December 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

Hogan, what do you think about the Gaotr Bowl taking MSU instead of Vandy?

They had no choice in the end. No one wants to see a rematch of te 2nd game of the year.

Had NW gone to the outback/CfA bowl, Vandy likely would have been selected for the Gator. But from what our rivals publishers have told us, none of the bowls wanted Northwestern.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And the only evidence you'll ever need to know te bowl system is completely Posted Imageed up?

NIU is in a BCS bowl and UGA isn't.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The Blue Raiders finished the regular season with an 8-4 record, but rival Western Kentucky (7-5) was instead selected to play in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl in both teams’ final hope for postseason. The Blue Raiders also defeated WKU 34-29 in Bowling Green and stood two games ahead of the Hilltoppers in the Sun Belt standings.
“This is my 30th year in this profession, and that was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to tell a team,” said Stockstill following a team meeting Sunday night.
“I told them, ‘I don’t know why. You did everything you could. You deserved it. You beat Georgia Tech. You went up there and beat Western on their home field. You earned it on the field.’”

How would you like to be MTSU..beat Western and 2 games up in standings and by a vote of conference, they select Western...unreal!!!
Posted Image

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Mitsu should've held off announcing the whole CUSA thing a week.

eastcoastrazorback

eastcoastrazorback

Gagging Order

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 03 December 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

FWIW, I don't think any of y'all know who is coming. One day it's Chris Petersen then Gary Patterson then Art Briles...it's a circus over there

Jeff Long is very hush hush when it comes to coaching searches.  It was that way when he hired BMFP and Mike Anderson.  Our fan base is crazy just like most everyone else.  It's just fans running wild who supposedly have "sources" and most don't know shit.  I don't believe Jeff Long has offered our job to anyone but Chris Petersen.  Even Miles said the job was never offered to him and there were no "serious" discussions but we all saw the news paper out of New Orleans running wild with the story.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]