Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

HNB picks the SECCG

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Im going to hold out hope that Georgia shocks the world. I'll be damned if i get all doom an gloom about it a day before the game. Ive placed a sig/quote/username bet against a Bammer as a show of my faith. If i lose ill man up and honor the bet............but if i win.....Gawd help this forum.

That said i thinik Georgia will keep it close in the first half maybe be down by 7-10 points.  Adjustments will make or break Georgia. But if our O-Line doesnt hold up,we will get USCe'ed.

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 5-1 (3-1)

Posted Image

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

United We Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This is a way HNB can win either way with this game.  

-If UGA gets blown out he can say, "See I told you so!"
-If the game is close he can claim they are a great team who just played a great game.
-If UGA wins then obviously he is happy UGA wins

Reading you like a book HNB.  Now I need to go take a shower to get the shame and horror off of me.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 30 November 2012 - 07:46 AM, said:

Im going to hold out hope that Georgia shocks the world.

I really don't think many people would be shocked if UGA won.
We are just conditioned to expect a pants pissing.

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
All trash talk aside, which has been relatively fun this week, I think this game has all the making of a classic.  I give you Bulldog fans hell about laying down at halftime, but I think this game is a struggle til the end.  Obviously I want to see Bama capture 3 titles in 4 years, but if the Bulldogs win I'll be rooting for them to carry the SEC banner against the Catholics.  Oh, and Georgia sucks.
Posted Image

dcbl

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 30 November 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Posted Image

no - we don't have a chance

go ahead and resign yourself to that fact & it will minimize you having to deal with bitter disappointment
They don't think it be like it is, but it do!

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 30 November 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

I really don't think many people would be shocked if UGA won.
We are just conditioned to expect a pants pissing.
I know it wont "shock the world" should have put shock this forum. And the announcer talking heads are saying it should be close...and hopefully it will. Would love to see a last drive for the win type game. Those are def the most fun to watch.  We will see tho.  I still refuse to sell our guys short before they take the field. One more day...wont be long now

Posted Image

Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 30 November 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

I know it wont "shock the world" should have put shock this forum. And the announcer talking heads are saying it should be close...and hopefully it will. Would love to see a last drive for the win type game. Those are def the most fun to watch.  We will see tho.  I still refuse to sell our guys short before they take the field. One more day...wont be long now

It really just depends on whether or not that win over us earlier changed the mindset of the players.

Aaron Murray is 3-9 all time against ranked opponents.

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 30 November 2012 - 08:25 AM, said:

It really just depends on whether or not that win over us earlier changed the mindset of the players.

Aaron Murray is 3-9 all time against ranked opponents.
I watch every single UGA game come rain/shine/snow/wedding..whatever you get the point. UGA hasnt looked the same since the UF game. They have been flying around and laying the hat to everything.  The offense has really started clicking as well. Both RBs are running hard and Murray has 13 TDs/ 0ints as of late. Hopefully UGA has their minds right and are focused on taking care of business.

Yea i know Murray's record. Not so great. He knows it too. This will put a huge + on his resume if he can take a leadership role and pull this off.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTrueGCFan, on 30 November 2012 - 07:55 AM, said:

This is a way HNB can win either way with this game.  

-If UGA gets blown out he can say, "See I told you so!"
-If the game is close he can claim they are a great team who just played a great game.
-If UGA wins then obviously he is happy UGA wins

Reading you like a book HNB. Now I need to go take a shower to get the shame and horror off of me.

That's not Hobbys fault. That feeling just goes along with being a fan of a Spurrier lead team.