Rolando McClain - Page 2 - The Pros - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Countdown to Kickoff
7112948
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


Rolando McClain

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#16
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,304
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,120

View Posttiderinsideher, on 29 November 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Wouldn't be the first time a newspaper published something that didn't happen or isn't true.  Face looks cropped to me and I find it hard to believe that any professional athlete getting arrested would cheese like that.

What?

That's definitely not photoshopped.

Posted Image

He is just a moron. Great talent, but dumb as fck.

#17
tiderinsideher

tiderinsideher
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    400
  • Joined:
    Feb 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    141

View PostWadeWilson, on 29 November 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

What?

That's definitely not photoshopped.

Posted Image

He is just a moron. Great talent, but dumb as fck.
Don't think that this picture is photoshopped, but the other picture has always looked cropped in the face to me.

Posted Image


#18
CockyinCola

CockyinCola

    FOURever to Thee

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    3,215
  • Joined:
    Jul 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,965

View Posttiderinsideher, on 29 November 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

Don't think that this picture is photoshopped, but the other picture has always looked cropped in the face to me.

it's a real picture.

http://content.usato.../1#.ULfwiqz7Jic

Edited by CockyinCola, 29 November 2012 - 05:32 PM.

Posted Image

#19
AUskip07

AUskip07

    Time to make History

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,032
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,988
Dont care
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

#20
SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

    Take the highway to the end of the night

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,773
  • Joined:
    Jan 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,153
What is bad about all this is that he has such unusual talent. Just because you have physical talent, it doesn't mean you have the ability to make the correct choices in life. We have seen this over and over and we will continue to. He was always one of my favorite players with the Tide. I wish him well.
Posted Image

#21
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,304
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,120
Rolando McClain of Oakland Raiders suspended two games

#22
Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,168
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,456
First problem, Oakland raiders. Second problem, hes an idiot. Third problem, Oakland raiders.
Posted Image

#23
HFS

HFS

    Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,669
  • Joined:
    Mar 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,379
From all accounts that I've heard is that he's a truly shitty human being.
Posted Image

#24
UAdan

UAdan

    The Rocketman

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    23,615
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,813
Ro was one of our best team leaders when he was at 'Bama. Even in his interviews, etc...seemed like a different person. Leaving Tuscaloosa and going to the NFL really enabled him to go back to his old, bad ways. I hope he gets it turned around but I don't have much faith. Amazing that our coaches managed to keep him out of trouble.
Posted Image

#25
HFS

HFS

    Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    25,669
  • Joined:
    Mar 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,379

View PostUAdan, on 30 November 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

Ro was one of our best team leaders when he was at 'Bama. Even in his interviews, etc...seemed like a different person. Leaving Tuscaloosa and going to the NFL really enabled him to go back to his old, bad ways. I hope he gets it turned around but I don't have much faith. Amazing that our coaches managed to keep him out of trouble.
You could say this verbatim with Nick Fairley being held in check by Rocker.
Posted Image

#26
CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

    I'm an angel in an earth suit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,744
  • Joined:
    Nov 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,574

View PostUAdan, on 30 November 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

Ro was one of our best team leaders when he was at 'Bama. Even in his interviews, etc...seemed like a different person. Leaving Tuscaloosa and going to the NFL really enabled him to go back to his old, bad ways. I hope he gets it turned around but I don't have much faith. Amazing that our coaches managed to keep him out of trouble.
He was at one of the Bama softball games his senior year and wouldn't sign an autograph unless it was a woman. Wouldn't even sign for kids. He lost my respect at that moment.

Edited by CrimsoNation713, 30 November 2012 - 10:21 PM.

"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

#27
UAdan

UAdan

    The Rocketman

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    23,615
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,813

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 30 November 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

He was at one of the Bama softball games his senior year and wouldn't sign an autograph unless it was a woman. Wouldn't even sign for kids. He lost my respect at that moment.

Unfortuantely, I'm not surprised. One of my best friends went to Decatur High the same time Ro was there. One of the very few players that has come through our program under Saban that I can say truthfully I don't care for him as a person. I just wish he'd get it turned around.
Posted Image

#28
Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,168
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,456
I would guarantee that he didn't just become a shitbag because he became an Oakland Raiders. He's been a shit bag his entirelife
Posted Image

#29
bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,303
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,272

View PostSheLuvsBama, on 29 November 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

What is bad about all this is that he has such unusual talent. Just because you have physical talent, it doesn't mean you have the ability to make the correct choices in life. We have seen this over and over and we will continue to. He was always one of my favorite players with the Tide. I wish him well.

just because you are either rich or poor, intelligent or not so smart, white or black (that is for shamoan), talented or uncoordinated it doesn't matter. None of that determines if you are a good person or not.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

#30
SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

    Take the highway to the end of the night

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,773
  • Joined:
    Jan 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,153

View Postbbqit, on 01 December 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

just because you are either rich or poor, intelligent or not so smart, white or black (that is for shamoan), talented or uncoordinated it doesn't matter. None of that determines if you are a good person or not.

I wish everyone realized that.
Posted Image