Louisville to ACC - Page 2 - NCAA - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Louisville to ACC

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#16
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Go strong or don't go.....

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,511
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,380
You want even further proof that the ACC is a joke? A 6-6 team is playing in their conference championship.
Posted Image

#17
Matt

Matt

    NashVol

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,869
  • Joined:
    Nov 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,210

View Post1dawgfan09, on 28 November 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

You want even further proof that the ACC is a joke? A 6-6 team is playing in their conference championship.

To be fair Georgia Tech is actually the 3rd place team in that division.

#18
1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

    Go strong or don't go.....

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    12,511
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,380

View PostMatt, on 28 November 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

To be fair Georgia Tech is actually the 3rd place team in that division.
Did I miss something? Why are they in the Champ Game then?
Posted Image

#19
Matt

Matt

    NashVol

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,869
  • Joined:
    Nov 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,210

View Post1dawgfan09, on 28 November 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Did I miss something? Why are they in the Champ Game then?

1st place UNC is ineligible due to NCAA sanctions.
2nd place MIami self banned to try and make the NCAA happy so they don't get the death penalty

Its happened before in the SEC, Alabama went in 93 because Auburn was banned, Arkansas went in 2002 for Alabama who was banned.

#20
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,917
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,692
Just makes whipping their ass that much sweeter.  Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina, and Georgia unite against the evil on the eastern front.  Posted Image Louisville
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

#21
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0

View PostMatt, on 28 November 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

1st place UNC is ineligible due to NCAA sanctions.
2nd place MIami self banned to try and make the NCAA happy so they don't get the death penalty



That only makes it worse.

#22
Matt

Matt

    NashVol

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    3,869
  • Joined:
    Nov 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,210

View PostPuddingTime, on 28 November 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Just makes whipping their ass that much sweeter.  Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina, and Georgia unite against the evil on the eastern front.  :lanekiffin: Louisville

Vandy will keep playing WF too (at least until WF is good and might hurt Vandy's chance at a cheap win)

#23
PuddingTime

PuddingTime

    8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,917
  • Joined:
    Oct 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,692

View PostMatt, on 28 November 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

Vandy will keep playing WF too (at least until WF is good and might hurt Vandy's chance at a cheap win)
Yeah, but they're not blood rivals.  Shit just got real in the Bluegrass.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari