Official Mark Stoops to Kentucky Thread - Page 10 - Kentucky Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 10

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Official Mark Stoops to Kentucky Thread

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
141 replies to this topic

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUK4Life, on 29 November 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

I don't think we're as high profile as Okie State. Doubt he'll leave them to coach here. Would be great of course

He probably wouldnt go for a lateral move, im sure a head coaching postion is what it will take to get Monken to leave. Maybe Arky could get him.
TrevorKnight2.jpg
#4 Oklahoma Sooners 48
Louisiana Tech 16

#4 Oklahoma 1-0 (0-0) @ Tulsa 1-0 Sept 6th

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Okay, Kentucky. If Stoops wins the SEC, be sure to give him more than a cigarette lighter. :trollface:
Posted Image

Kentucky Bandit

Kentucky Bandit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLarge Marge, on 29 November 2012 - 06:07 AM, said:

Okay, Kentucky. If Stoops wins the SEC, be sure to give him more than a cigarette lighter. :trollface:

I'm sure that the reward will be better... at least I hope so.

There is a lot talk that Coley may be coming too. There is talk that he could be the OC or just be in charge of recruiting/associate HC.

Another name that is being talked about coming is DJ Elliot. He would be the DC. He is the defensive ends coach at FSU. He is also suppose to be a great recruiter too.

There is also talk that Elliot might be promoted to FSU's DC now that Stoops is out.
"When you tell somebody something, it depends on what part of the United States you are standing in, as to just how dumb you are." The Bandit

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKentucky Bandit, on 29 November 2012 - 09:21 AM, said:

Another name that is being talked about coming is DJ Elliot. He would be the DC. He is the defensive ends coach at FSU. He is also suppose to be a great recruiter too.

There is also talk that Elliot might be promoted to FSU's DC now that Stoops is out.

I hate to say it, but Elliot did a really good job at F$U.
They only had 1 highly rated DE recruit while he was there, but now they have 3 that are draft picks.

The Architect

The Architect

drawin' pitchers n' such

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This keeps getting better and better on paper. I just hope these new guys don't lose their fire when see the difference in recruiting kids to UK vs. recruiting them to F$U.

Still, it only takes a couple of good classes to get something rolling.

I'm still stoked and ready to see what they can do!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FlyingEagle

FlyingEagle

HornyEagle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't like that he contacted KY. Rumor has it he acted so proactively because Jimbo is coming to Auburn... I hope thats not the case since i want BMFP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Getting Eliot here would be freaking amazing.  I haven't heard one bad thing said about him by a Nole fan.  ^Now we even have Gators saying he's good.   Get his ass here Coach Stoops!
Posted Image