Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Should TR17 go pro?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

TheODoN

TheODoN
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcarwwest, on 26 November 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

to each his own but i dont see it that way...but did you hear brett farve talk in college??...talking to the media is a knack and it takes a while to get used to it...i think andrew luck sounds like a complete moron when he talks...

I think he has Asperger's. Then again, he did go to Stanford.
We are M-State.

carwwest

carwwest

Cowbell Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheODoN, on 26 November 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

I think he has Asperger's. Then again, he did go to Stanford.
a friend mine has that, i dont think luck doea...i was implying that i know luck is smart but sounds stupid when he talks...which could be the case you see with TR

Posted Image

GTHOM

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Whatever is wrong with Russell is not his intelligence.....
Posted Image

E-Man

E-Man

Still lurking, apparently...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
TR17 should NOT go pro, as he CAN improve his draft stock. The offensive line should be better next year, despite what some of you are saying, and we'll have decent options at receiver next year.

That being said, I think we need someone other than Koenning at OC as he's always kind of struck me as a "yes man" and we could use someone with some more skills in coaching the passing game.

Benny

Benny

and the Jets

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wouldn't call Tyler Russell unintelligent. Maybe unaware and indecisive. But I've seen no evidence that he isn't intelligent.

Taking a sack from the blind side isn't unintelligent. Holding the ball too long isn't unintelligent, it's just indecisive. Our WRs get less than optimal separation and just about every catch they make has to be perfectly placed in front of them.

He's obviously got a lot to work on but I think he can grow with another year. This scheme isn't doing him any favors and neither are our WRs. Our skill positions probably will be no better next year so we may not see any improvement on paper but if the production is anywhere close to the same, it'll be attributable to the QB.
Fire Bracky Brett