Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Bray To Enter Draft

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

Based Potato

Based Potato

#3rdyearforwhat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And Hunter along with Patterson are gone, and would be if Bill Belicheck was our new coach. Patterson hasn't gone to class and Hunter has a kid. Patterson is a surefire star, Hunter better figure out how to strengthen himself mentally. He lacks focus. I think he only chose football because he knew that this day would come.
Posted Image all of you

Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
No no - we want him back
Posted Image

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hunter was gone the moment his knee blew up in Gainesville and he should go.  

Is CP a great athlete?  Sure.  Will he do anything besides return kicks in the NFL?  Not if he can't learn a playbook.

Bray right now comes across as an even less mature version of Jay Cutler or Phillip Rivers.  He has the arm but I'm not sure a team trusts their future to him which would make being a 1st rounder pretty difficult.

Edited by Matt, 26 November 2012 - 06:23 PM.

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 26 November 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

No no - we want him back

Vandy looked just as good VS the backup

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
James is gone. CP is gone. Fulton and Hunter 50/50. Bray... if his ego could handle being a back up in a good situation should go.

Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postptclaus98, on 26 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

And Hunter along with Patterson are gone, and would be if Bill Belicheck was our new coach. Patterson hasn't gone to class and Hunter has a kid. Patterson is a surefire star, Hunter better figure out how to strengthen himself mentally. He lacks focus. I think he only chose football because he knew that this day would come.

This is what I heard, that Patterson quit going to class knowing that he was gonna go pro.

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postvolimhtown, on 26 November 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Well this is why a coach needs to be named sooner rather than later. I'm hoping that the right guy can talk these kids into coming back another year. If we could just get one of the two WRs to stay AND have Bray stay, we'd at least have something to build on next year.

That said, it's not like I'll be heartbroken to see Tyler go. Dude's already proven to be an immature jack a$$ who's CLEARLY not ready for the NFL. He certainly has all the tools but he could really benefit from a disciplinarian mentor at head coach.

Patterson and Hunter could really benefit from another year as well. Hunter really digressed this year in my opinion and Patterson is SOOOOOOO raw.... needs ALOT of polishing if he has a chance to make it at the next level.

Patterson can't stay eligible. I've heard he hasn't attended class since early in the semester but I read this on VolNation so it's more likely he made the Deans List given their track record on being knowledgable
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Good. Now maybe we can start beating them more often then once every 26 years.
Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
bleacher report is like sports satire imo, they just say shit, I wish people would stop talking about them so maybe they would go away. Like msnbc
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Kentucky Bandit

Kentucky Bandit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'd wait to hear it come from Bray. Can't really blame him if he does leave though.
"When you tell somebody something, it depends on what part of the United States you are standing in, as to just how dumb you are." The Bandit

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If the QB is going pro, the WRs would be stupid not to. After the combine, CP could be a first rounder.

Posted Image