to my Ole Miss fans - Ole Miss Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

to my Ole Miss fans

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I would like to say "I'm so happy I could shit"! but that would be a mistake. I fell through the ceiling wed night getting Christmas stuff down and the nine foot drop was stopped on the back of a chair by my ribs. I got the shits friday. Thanksgiving dinner was a bit more than my system wanted. It ain't cool to be imodium ad needy when you get to hunting camp with Posted Imageed up ribs.  Dinner in Jackson, camp near Benton and whaaaalaaaa. Bluelouloulouloulouloulou. Ribs are killing me. Going to doc monday. I know some say why haven't you gone? No Posted Imagein way. All the good doctors were either at hunting camp or eating turkey in another state. The iwannabes were on duty. I wasn't getting a doo over by them. Posted Image that. So, now that all is settled down and i am happy Hotty Toddy to you all!!!!!!!!!!!! But no, I am not so happy i want to shit. That hurts.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Requesting permission for honorary ole miss fan for a day status...
Posted Image