Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Made my day

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm sitting in the Dillard's parking lot at the Promenade in Rogers.  A red Grand Prix flies into a handicapped spot and rams the concrete post.  They have a handicap permit hanging from their mirror.  2 ugly women and a dude crawl out of the car, each with a lit cigarette in hand and walk briskly to the store.  I had to walk around and look.  That car's plastic bumper is broke.  Posted Image yeah!

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrazorhead, on 24 November 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

I'm sitting in the Dillard's parking lot at the Promenade in Rogers.  A red Grand Prix flies into a handicapped spot and rams the concrete post.  They have a handicap permit hanging from their mirror.  2 ugly women and a dude crawl out of the car, each with a lit cigarette in hand and walk briskly to the store.  I had to walk around and look.  That car's plastic bumper is broke.  :lanekiffin: yeah!
Took my wife out yesterday to get some stuff because she was having a really good day with her hip pain and went to pull into a handicap spot (shes disabled) and a bitch coming down the other side slams her brakes on and backs into the the spot and just sits there. Let my wife off at the door and got another spot. Come up behind the skank and slam my arm against her back quarter panel and then tell her in no uncertain terms her parents weren't married when they had her and a few more comments I can't say here. She gets out like shes going to tell me off when a cop pulls up and promptly gives her sorry azz a ticket. I've never gotten a Christmas present that early. Karma is a lovely lady when she wants to be.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

dcbl

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrazorhead, on 24 November 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

I'm sitting in the Dillard's parking lot at the Promenade in Rogers.  A red Grand Prix flies into a handicapped spot and rams the concrete post.  They have a handicap permit hanging from their mirror.  2 ugly women and a dude crawl out of the car, each with a lit cigarette in hand and walk briskly to the store.  I had to walk around and look.  That car's plastic bumper is broke.  :lanekiffin: yeah!

you didn't say fat, so i am making an assumption

fat people that get handicap permits piss me off - why should they get a permit just because they are slobs? if anything, they ought to be required to park farther away...
They don't think it be like it is, but it do!

Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've been known to create my own karma. A few months ago, some prick in a Mercedes with Georgia Tech regalia is trying to pass a long line of cars. We're all in the fast lane and he's on the right. I make sure there is no room for him to squeeze in, but he starts coming over anyway and I have to punch the brakes hard so I don't rear end him.

About a mile later, I see a sign with a number to report drunk drivers, so I call it and give them the license plate. 5 miles later, he's pulled over by a state trooper. Muwahahahahaha!
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Few weeks ago some asshole was tail gating me when I was doing 63ish in a 50, of course he was some dumbass redneck in a big overcompensating truck with a bunch of hunting stickers and shit. He finally jets past me and I shit you not moments later he gets pulled over for speeding by a cop. Gotta love it.
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo