Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Davidson tops Vanderbilt, 75-62

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

SECTalk.com

SECTalk.com
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LAKE BUENE VISTA, Fla. (AP)-- De'Mon Brooks scored 19 points and Davidson beat Vanderbilt 75-62 on Thursday in the first round of the Old Spice Classic.

Click here for the original story.

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
WTH, Vandy?

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSquealliam Fatner, on 22 November 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

WTH, Vandy?

Told ya Hoganknows....Vandy #14 in SEC....Fire Stallings now....hell he can't win with 5 senior starters, what ya think he is gonna do with a bunch of youngsters who have never played much big time college basketball....we are going to get our hat handed to us all year long ....trust me!!!
Posted Image

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHoganknows, on 22 November 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

Told ya Hoganknows....Vandy #14 in SEC....Fire Stallings now....hell he can't win with 5 senior starters, what ya think he is gonna do with a bunch of youngsters who have never played much big time college basketball....we are going to get our hat handed to us all year long ....trust me!!!
Damn, Hogan. I guess you're right. Fire his ass...

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
1-2 now....that the best our record will be all year long.....we might beat Auburn or some directional school we play at home.
Posted Image

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Kedren was good, he was aggressivePosted Image, took care of the ball and attacked the rim. I thought he settled a little bit in the first half,” Vanderbilt coach Kevin Stallings said, according to a transcript of his post-game comments. “But when you give up 63 percent in the second half, chances are things aren’t going well for you. We’ve had some teams that have been talented enough to give you some margin for error, but this team doesn’t allow that. We’re having to play Kyle (Fuller) and Kedren way more minutes than we’d like.”
The eight players on the Vanderbilt roster played at least 11 minutes each.

Very good example of what I'm talking about with Stallings...he make no sense with his comments to newspaper and in the last sentence the writer points this out!!!

Vandy plays Marist(WTF is Marist) today a 87-44 loser to West Va.....Ya think we can beat Marist???? Only Mr. Stallingsknows

Edited by Hoganknows, 23 November 2012 - 07:19 AM.

Posted Image

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
At least you're not us
Posted Image

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Good luck today, Hogan. We gotta play Arizona St., who looks to be a decent team, today. It'd be nice to kick some noncon ass this weekend to make up for the upcoming slaughter in football vs LSU...