Glorious Report To People's University - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Glorious Report To People's University

- - - - - Mississippi State Bulldogs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Posted Image

Hail to all Comrade Bookfarmers and supporters of Glorious People's University, and hell to with all capitalistic pig supporters of School of North! Glorious has been season of People's University campaign of Our State tour 2012. Comrade Cherrington Dwayne been has fearless leader though strange fog at Wade-Davis Stadium on Field of Scott!

Glorious too been has campaign of State Ours against opponents of Bookfarmers People University. I, Commissar Mullen's, favorite win was thrilling minute of last win against directional school towards South of Alabama. Faithful Bookfarmers not seem to like that most glorious victorful campaign though.

Effort much was also put into #Belief campaign, campaining I, Commissar Mullen, particularly am proudful of. Sayeth I that sky above was purple, and Faithful Bookfarmers believe me would.

Thankfulness much I am that Bookfarmers complaineth not when Manziel of Jesus from Agrarian and Mechanics School of Texas denteth Our State campaign. Hype was runnething strong into that game; much so that form of uni was changed and tags of hash added to zone that ends. Indeed, celebrations of lower-tier bowl from days of Commissar Sherrill ranneth higher than even Minister of Propaganda, Stricklin, expecteth. Down of let that followed surpriseth I, Fearless Commissar Mullen, but surpriseth I was that Faithful Bookfarmers not were pi**ed as much expected as I was. Guessing that Manziel of Jesus' victorful campaign against Emperor Saban something had do with that.

Report of this which includeth in, as per requirement from contract I signed with Glorious Bookfarmer People's University, mentions of victories from year of this's Our State Campaign. Tigers from State of Jackson match no were for Glorious Agrarian University of Peoples. Neither were Tigers from Burn of Au with most successful Commissar Chizik, wonneth whom he did 2010 crystal, after stealing prospective Bookfarmer from this, Our Agrarian University. Gardless of Regards, 2012 campaign against them successful was. State of Troy seemeth to surprise some Faithful Bookfarmers, many had of whom predicted out of blow victories. No Fear you should haveth Comraden, always as I do, campaign was successful. Mention as I did earlier, campaign against Directional School to South of Alabama far by was I, Commissar Mullen's favorite victory. Wonneth it was in last minute. Faithful Bookfarmers seemed surprised at game of that, but Bookfarmers and supporters needeth have not worried. Always as, prevaileth I and team against Directional School to South of Alabama. Directional School to the Middle Tennessee of was also Glorious victory!

Campaining against Emperor of Saban at Bama of Ala was not nearly successful, but Bookfarmers and supporters of Bookfarmers needeth worry not! As sayeth I during season of pre, "We're only about 92 miles away from a National Championship". Also non-victorious was campaign against Agrarian School of Mechanics from Texas. Perhaps that was lost of worst losses. But Glorious People's #Belief nevered wavered, causing Faithful Bookfarmers not to leave campaing early disgust in. Campaining against U of Cajuns was also non-victorious, but #Belief there was with me, Commissar Mullen, feeleth as I. Campaing against KEEP YOUR PISS HOT and SMILE Commissar Smith of L. John was success of full.

BookFarmers and supporters needeth worry not. Although losses curred of o, in pasten few weeks, Right with all the World will be with Continued 4th straight victory over capitalistic Pigs at School of North/School Up North. Matter it noteth of Commissar Mullen's squad was 1-11 game heading into, victory against Capitalist Pigs at School of North alwayseth restoreth #Belief.

Minister of Offense, Russell Tyler, will destroy School of North's 4-2-5 Defense. Helping by Whiffing, Clausell of Blaine happy feet willeth he Get Not. Minister of Defense, Banks Johnthan, sent has he texts to Lt. Minister of Offense of School of North, Donte Moncrief. Surely this is sign of Minister of Defense Prevailing over School of North.

BookFarmers of Some wondered have they why I, Commissar Mullen, have toned downeth tone of Mine against School of North. LOL, Worry not Faithful BookFarmers haveth just the #Belief as did you on Campaigns of Bama of Ala, Agrarian School of Mechanics of Texas, and U of Cajun. Worryeth I am not, haven't they juseth no material given me. Still will I call them School Up North.

Worryeth I do, about Time-Honored Tradition of BookFarmers, Bell of Cows. Most instrumental been has this in victorious campaigns, and laugheth We do about Grand Emperor Slive's edict that taketh away they could be. Assuredly, baseth off couple of Home Campaigns, surelyeth we not will lose Bells of Cow, but will payeth Capitalistic Pig Slive of Mike $200,000 for Lations of Vio. Happyeth I am not, as funds of those are needed for renovations to Northern Section of Wade of Davis Stadium at Field of Scott. Funds sucheth as that useth could have been for pasture for actual Cows near NorthEaster Side of Add-On, neareth right by Faithful BookFarming Students. Worryeth I not that Bell of Cows useth will they be as Mating Call for BookFarming Students. Taught I did them better than that in Re-Education wheneth First they arrived.

In event of loss of Bells of Cow, Our Time-Honored Terdishun, I, Fearless Leader, Protector of MullenGrad, Defender of the #Belief, suggesteth that We make neweth Terdishun.

Current Song of Fight is Old Much. "Hail State" needeth updating sayeth I, Lord of the Potions and Head Wizard, Mullen. Suggestioneth I  that do we this:

"Hell to With School Up North"

"State To Much Hail!
Victory We Campaign Much For Today!
Line We'll Hit and Balls We'll Tote,
Against School of North We Will NOT Choke!
And YELL, YELL YELL, YELL!
To School Up North BookFarmers say GO TO H-E-L-L!
People's University We Fight For, win gameth that Today!

Closing Now, Keep the #Belief Faithful BookFarmers.

S. of P. : Being as I'eth am only miles of 92 from Crystal Trophy that Emperor Saban holdeth currently, More Funding I needeth from Faithful BookFarmers. With Victory Assured over School Up North, thinketh I that $3.7 million noteth be too much. After all, Glorious Campaigns by I, Commissar Mullen worth are that much. Closer getteth we to that Crystal with Glorious Campaigns over Directional School of South towards Alabama.

S. S. of P. Much Hell to School Up North, Comradens!

Edited by ForwardRebels, 21 November 2012 - 01:45 PM.

Posted Image

" (Dakota) Prescott completed 58.4 percent of his passes in 2013, 11th among the 13 SEC quarterbacks with enough attempts to qualify. He threw 10 touchdowns to seven interceptions, a TD-to-INT ratio more on par with Arkansas' Brandon Allen (13-10) than Manziel. "  -Hugh Kellenburger

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
S.S.S. of P.   A medal of the Order of Minister Stricklin for any BookFarmer who faithfully brings Bell of Cow into Vaught's Hemingway Stadium.

Posted Image

Posted Image

" (Dakota) Prescott completed 58.4 percent of his passes in 2013, 11th among the 13 SEC quarterbacks with enough attempts to qualify. He threw 10 touchdowns to seven interceptions, a TD-to-INT ratio more on par with Arkansas' Brandon Allen (13-10) than Manziel. "  -Hugh Kellenburger

adfalcon

adfalcon

OMAHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LMAO
Posted Image

CrimsonWarrior

CrimsonWarrior

Auburn sucks

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
Posted Image

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Dam FCN,I see changing allegiances didn't shorten your posts none.

;)

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostL.A.Hog, on 21 November 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

Dam FCN,I see changing allegiances didn't shorten your posts none.

;)
No Sir, not at all. :cheers:

I had wanted it to be shorter, but there was too much material to be covered. :trollface:

Posted Image

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Pathetic. That's all I've got.

Edited by JDawg, 22 November 2012 - 08:19 AM.

FIRE EVERYONE

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 22 November 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

Pathetic. That's all I've got.
Don't encourage this stupid shit, dude.
Posted Image

AUsome

AUsome

Kool-aid Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
tl;dr

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Matt

Matt

NashVol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
FCN is a turncoat?  I guess I missed that.

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
judas and benedict arnold approve this thread.  hope you enjoy your 30 pieces of silver.

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
scott strircklin looks like beavis so bad, it hurts.

Posted Image
Posted Image

anyway, Posted Image ole miss.  carry on.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 24 November 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

judas and benedict arnold approve this thread.  hope you enjoy your 30 pieces of silver.
Am quite enjoying them, thanks. :trollface:

Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
An official announcement from Minister of Propaganda, Scott Stricklin
(All credit to TwoYardsandaCloudofEnricky from RCR)

(heads up to @1dawgfan09; this is what you would term a "block of text", so please feel free to ignore.)

http://www.redcupreb...rposes-of-pride

Minister Stricklin Radiological Addressment for Purposes of Pride-Making and Informational Disbursement

Posted Image

"

Gather Comrades! Gather from fields of book, from teet of cow, from farthest frozen pasture of glorious Starkingrad! Gather for tale of our beloved People’s University and Her Glorious Football Squadron!

When last we radiologically communcationed, I cautioned all loyal comrades of Our State to fully preparence themselves for lowly trick-making by School of North Capitalists! With great sadness do I addressment you evening this to informance you of recent eventings.

Deception!

Lies!

Cowardice!

Violence!

These are but few traits and actionments lowly Capitalists have engagenced upon Your fellow Comrades in week this. Gather to radiological transceivers and other implements of distance hearing for tale of loss so rending-heart that it would swell tear to eye of even most mannish of Bookfarmer.

To commencement Our story, we begin Saturday last in barren wasteland of Oxford, capitalist outpost in Our State. As all good and faithful comrades are aware, Commissar Mullen allowances for outpost to remain in Our State out of kind nature of His glorious heart! The compassion of Our Great Commissar extends even to enemies of lowliest nature!

Bulldog Football Squadron journey-made to Capitalist Oxford, where amiddling bars and profit-seeking establishments they engaged in tense combat with School of North Capitalist Bear Football Squadron! Hard battle was fought, and moving forward into time of half the game's diminishment, score was tied only because of Capitalist bribery of referees from Conference of Southeasternland.

In squalid School of North Visiting Squadron Locker Room, Commissar Mullen gave speech so enlivened with Agrarian Pride that players were said to wail with joy and pridefulness so loudishly that they could be heard in far Amory! People's University Squadron members re-took to field of game play with such fervor that they did not notice sly Capitalist maneuvering that would prove undoing of Greatest Football Squadron in Existence!

Come loyal Comrade, and envision Capitalist sideline. Is dark place, full of money passing from hands of Capitalists to pockets of unsuspecting young recruits! On edge of field of play, theistic School of North coach prays to his god of money and lies! And here, loyal Bookfarmer, here amid the Capitalists and Perverts, see a misguided young man, a boy grown from soil of Our State! How did this young man, this Moncrief, come to stand on wrong sideline in greatest of contests? Is story as sad as any in existence! Moncrief was natural born comrade, raised with true spirit of Agrarian pridefulness, but as he reached maturation point, School of Northland came and perched on his shoulder like whispering devil! Emboldened by lies of greatness of Capitalism, Moncrief abandoned his true beliefs and fled to outpost of Oxford, where he granted lowly Capitalist Squadron his superior talent which rightful should have been in possessionment of School of Northland! Betrayal!

Crafty Capitalist Squadron coach, knowing that only way to best superior Bookfarmer Squadron was to unleash a true born son of Our State upon them, sent Moncrief onto field of play! Commissar Mullen was not in expectation of such a development as this! What is that, comrade? You did not know that a man so wizened and awe-inspirationing as Commissar Mullen could be caught in act of surprisement? My dear Comrade, development such as this is testamentation to Commissar Mullen's honesty and purity! Our beloved Commissar is so envigored with Agrarian Pride that many schemeings and underhanded dealings of Capitalists could not possibly enter into cleanliness of his mind! But do not fear, Comrade! Our Glorious Commissar will not make same mistake twice!

Former member of Our State Moncrief played like trueborn Bookfarmer! Many touchdowns he scored, providing further evidence of superior talent of Our State football Squadron! If player from Our State can best players on Our State Squadron, surely that is all proof that is needed to understand how wonderful Our State truly is!

Commissar Mullen looked on with shock as minutes to end game rapidly approached. On tiny screen (not so large as screen in Starkingrad, I assurance you, dear Comrade!) Capitalists again and again played footage of our glorious Commissar accompanimented by music of whimsical nature with no redeeming purpose for glorification of State or University! Also, songs of glory to Moncrief were played again and again in most disrespectful fashion!

And then what happened, my dear Comrade? Then what did the Capitalists in the North do? They took to the field like pack of screeching beasts! As seconds ticked off clock, Capitalist hordes rushed onto field to engage in lewd and mocking behavior toward Our Most Delightful Football Squadron!

On good authority I have it that this is not extent of School of North dirtiness! Knives were thrown at the grandmothers of Bookfarmers! Men in coats and bowties beat women with bottles formerly occupied with drink of Capitalist liking known as Bour-Bon! Does their violence and disrespect know no end? How could they, gazing upon glory of Our Commissar, bring themselves to commit such actions as these?

Answer, my dear Comrade, is that Capitalists are not like yourself and myself. They dress themselves in clothing of great expense! They fail to properly respect soil from which they spring! They read books rather than planting them! Is likely that all bookfarmers are racist, something which no true comrade of Our State could ever conception!

So with scenes of violence against Our State ends story which I am relating to you on radiological device. But do not allowance yourself to sink into depths of despairment for Our Glorious Commissar has message to send to all loyal Bookfarmers! From his own mouth come following words, so listen with attentiveness, my dear Comrade, listen with the closeness to which you attend the milking of Your Cow or the churning of Your Butter! Commissar Mullen, in all of his refinement and glory, speaks in such words as these:

“Great pain it brings me to admittance defeat at hands of inferior Capitalist Squadron, but allowance me to bring prideful spirit to all denizens of Starkingrad, for all is not lost! Even as of this very day, People’s University Football Squadron is preparing self for Battle of Egg of Golden Colorance during season next! Be assuranced that with pride and supportance from you, my Comrades, victory of sort never before seen will come to pass in less than one year’s time! For Our University! For Our Bully! For Our State!”

And I leave you now, gentle Comrade, to climb into bed of flour sacks with girthful wife providanced by Commissar Mullen’s generosity! This very night, procreate with all fervor that more young Bookfarmers may be born into most glorious city on earth, Our homeland, Our Starkingrad!"

Posted Image