Nexus devices - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Nexus devices

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbulldawg28, on 23 November 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

Tell me good people,  what's makes Google  phones different than most smart phones?

stock Android.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hey @Benny

http://phandroid.com...te-for-nexus-4/

Benny

Benny

Mike Slive, Jr.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 26 November 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

I saw that, but despite that, people have made it work. So while it may not have been meant to work, it still does. :S

nova

nova

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBenny, on 26 November 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I saw that, but despite that, people have made it work. So while it may not have been meant to work, it still does. :S

I just thought it was interesting that the LG people say its incapable of working on anything but AWS due to other hardware concerns.  If that's true the only carriers it might could work on in the US are Cricket and MetroPCS, not exactly major players...

Benny

Benny

Mike Slive, Jr.

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 26 November 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

I just thought it was interesting that the LG people say its incapable of working on anything but AWS due to other hardware concerns.  If that's true the only carriers it might could work on in the US are Cricket and MetroPCS, not exactly major players...

As well as TMobile. Yet to be seen if it has the right bands for AT&T LTE but TMobile LTE will be on the same band as the one that it worked on in Canada. Not that it matters since TMobile's HSPA+ isn't much slower than LTE.

nova

nova

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBenny, on 26 November 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

As well as TMobile. Yet to be seen if it has the right bands for AT&T LTE but TMobile LTE will be on the same band as the one that it worked on in Canada. Not that it matters since TMobile's HSPA+ isn't much slower than LTE.

Ahh, I thought T-MO had basically saturated that band building out their 3G network.  Had no idea they planned to use it for 4G.

Benny

Benny

Mike Slive, Jr.

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There's a scratch on the back of my phone..

so naturally I'm returning it to Google for a replacement. Don't worry it's covered under warranty. I don't have to pay for it.