Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Halo 4

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i converted, but im thinking about going back for 4.  i kinda lost interest when they had the bubble shield n shit in halo....i used to be a badass at that game.  i cringe to think of all the time i wasted, but rather enjoyed, playing the halo series.  i could have solved world hunger or some shit.....oh well.
Posted Image

carwwest

carwwest

Cowbell Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
so i have been playing halo 4 a ton lately...i gotta say, slayer isn't really what i want it to be i dont think...a few things really, it is much easier to kill people and much easier to die, like i always have like 15-20 kills but also die 15 times...i dont really like some of the extras but maybe i am just not used to it...i also hate that everybody online wants to play the same damn maps over and over again...love the campaign though , it was awesome...

but i bought dead space on ebay a while back for like $3 and then picked up max payne 3 and dead island on black friday...what should i play first while i take a quick break from halo for a little bit??

Posted Image

GTHOM