Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Twinkies Maker Hostess Going Out of Business

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
PBR may buy the company.   Best combo pack ever or wost combo pack ever?  Discuss amongst yourselves.

I have a twinkie once every 2-3 years so even if the taste is different with a new company it'll still be close enough.   The vast majority of us won't notice a difference.   Any company would be buying the recipe, not just the name.  

I had to laugh at the Hostess display at publix being completely empty on Friday.    I would have loved to see the people buying 10 boxes that morning.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostOmahaBound, on 21 November 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

PBR may buy the company.   Best combo pack ever or wost combo pack ever?  Discuss amongst yourselves.

I have a twinkie once every 2-3 years so even if the taste is different with a new company it'll still be close enough.   The vast majority of us won't notice a difference.   Any company would be buying the recipe, not just the name.  

I had to laugh at the Hostess display at publix being completely empty on Friday. I would have loved to see the people buying 10 boxes that morning.

I love PBR.  I love Twinkies.  Just not at the same time.
Posted Image