Week 13: South Carolina at Clemson - Page 8 - Official Game Threads - SECTalk.com - Page 8

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Week 13: South Carolina at Clemson

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
106 replies to this topic

Poll: South Carolina at Clemson (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Will Win?

1. South Carolina (18 votes [90.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

2. Clemson (2 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

CockyinCola

CockyinCola

FOURever to Thee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTrueGCFan, on 25 November 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

There is also a rumor that our band started playing WVU's fight song after the game. I so hope this is true.

was on the field after the game for a good 15 minutes and didn't hear it unfortunately. however I was also running around the whole time trying to find players and clemson fans to talk trash to so I could have missed it
Posted Image

ConwayGamecock

ConwayGamecock

Your Ad Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Game couldn't have gone any better, IMO....I knew our defense would be strong, but regardless thought CU would score more than they did. Both Watkins and Hopkins - their all-star receivers - were essentially shut down, so give huge props to Hampton, Auguste and Legree.

I heard that CB Ahmad Christian didn't travel to Clemson with the team, so was a bit concerned with depth there....but CU really didn't get their passing game going at all. Our pressure on Boyd was great: Clowney was a monster last night, and I hope when CU comes to Williams-Brice next year, that he's 100% healthy for the game so we see what he's truly capable of....

Dylan being tabbed as the starter at game time was another concern for me: I felt our offense needed to click on all cylinders to keep uo with CU's scoring. Dylan played great versus East Carolina, and also showed flashes against UAB, but those were ECU and UAB in the friendly confines of W-B Stadium. But Dylan played arguably his best game yet - under the circumstances of the situation, I say it was easily his best - and shredded the CU secondary. Of course, Clemson's secondary is not all that much better than ECU's and UAB's, but again the circumstances and location still made it a quality performance...

So once again our defense contained their offense if not shut them down (especially after the 1st qtr. when we held them to only 3 points), and our offense effectively moved the ball, controlled the game clock, and out-scored Clemson's "elite" offensive machine on their home turf in front of their home crowd. Good times!

:)