Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Another gun question

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 12 November 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Thanks for the info.  I wasn't even aware that there were such laws.

Only reason I'm familiar with them is I hold a Type 03 FFL and BATFE sends you the entirety of federal and state firearms law and regulation EVERY year.  As an FFL holder you choose not to study those laws at your own peril.  BATFE has no scruples at all about revoking your license and tossing you in the pen for an innocent mistake...

ABQAG

ABQAG
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostErnest T, on 12 November 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

I'd probably go with the Bersa 9.  I've owned an air weight 38 since '81,  It's hammerless and will fit in a shirt pocket, but I couldn't hit a target past 10' very often until I put on the huge hogue rubber grips.  Now I feel comfortable enough to be accurate if I needed to take a 10 yd shot.

I've heard good reviews on the small frame Bersa 9.  One from a cop who had a high score with his testing.  If it's good enough for a cop, it's good enough for me.  The size of the pistol is not that much larger than the S&W airweight 38 and it's good for close range or longer range shots.  Probably the best lower priced 9 out there...based on info from people I've talked to who have shot them and info I've read, not based on personal experience.  I'm thinking seriously about purchasing one.

I agree with the Bersa 9 recommendation.. It shoots like a much bigger gun. I hate compact semi auto's in general, but the bersa is a gun i dont mind burning through a few boxes with at the range. I think the right gun is one she doesnt mind practicing with at the range.

dfgVHy

dfgVHy
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Is Kevin Trudeau's Latest E-book Useless

The following publication also includes numerous trial reports and opinions.

This also means you'll for virtually any school assignment you often possess, when you are being able to view publication report examples while using world wide web, meticulously review the websites to make sure that they're as much as snuff, efficient internet sites. That's, avoid the wacko internet pages or even sites that are hostile, designed Louis Vuitton Outlet Wholesale to use outlawed techniques, or even which might be simply weak, inferior, as well as ineffective back. (Several instructions regarding how to discover reputable options on the web are available via your collection, your own institution, and internet-based.) You are aware that proceeded to go from a great one whenever you discover them, but merely the same a number of the keepers:

More as compared with that will, you could find a questionnaire to have an Circumstance Looking at Statement in http: //www1. harenet. ne. jp/waring/er/readreport. html which will provide you with a point through issue list of things that you should a part of your e-book record.

Whatever way a person choosed get, be sure you become your individual press reporter finally should go along with anything you worry about, it which solicits enjoy. threw out your process of reading through along with writing. Founder, Simon Kinney instantly immerses an individual within the ideas along with activities with six grader, Greg Heffley. Greg's manoeuvres couldn't survive full with no his / her companion, Rowley, who from time to time, Greg can not continue to be.

Greg locates himself inside ocean involving middle level college students such as the small, and Cheap Louis Vuitton Outlet LV Handbags Online ordinary in order to things that have got muscle groups Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags and so are growing unwanted undesired facial hair. Where someone to fit into?

"If it can be around me personally, rank quantities is dependant on top, certainly not age. Then again acquire, I assume that will mean small kids such as Chirag Gupta would certainly certainly be inside the first regular. "

Greg detects themselves composing in his record about his / her living for a sixth grader and the ways to easily fit into. "Just don't expect me personally to be all "Dear Diary" the next as well as "Dear Diary" which. That's for women.

Rowley starts to develop advances within acceptance along with Greg latches through to deliver himself acceptance, which begins a new domino affect that will assessments their particular companionship within just entertaining style.

This kind of chuckle out loud e-book is important study but not just regarding kids however for any individual which has long gone within the hardships involving midst the school. Jeff Kinney has done a wonderful job in getting the center college world alive together with correct this means along with amusing outcomes. Never omit this particular great book!

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I agree with Smokey. 380s are light and easy.

Superman never made any money

Saving the world from Solomon Grundy

And sometimes I despair the world will never see another man

Like him

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
However if you go the super-subcompact (pocket pistol) route with the .380. She needs to practice because with a gun that small the margin for error in missing at any sort of a distance is much greater.

Superman never made any money

Saving the world from Solomon Grundy

And sometimes I despair the world will never see another man

Like him

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeo, on 12 November 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

Not really. I carry one of my Glock's concealed and it's loaded with Hornady's Zombie-Max 9mm.

For those of you that don't know, the Zombie-Max are the EXACT same round as Hornady's Critical Defense and a lot cheaper too.

Haha you carry Zombie bullets.

Yea I have Zombie in .223, .40 and 9mm. I carry Lubalox coated Ranger T's (Talons) in my .40 CZ and my fiancee carries critical defense.

Love the green tip on the zombies

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 1-0 (0-0)

Posted Image

nfVFtyse

nfVFtyse
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Enjoy Cozumel fishing with most sumptuous charters

Cozumel is considered an extremely fantastic vacation spot. This tourist destination is specially admired for its fantastic fishing spots and beaches. Around this place, there are lush green forests, superb beaches, fascinating waterfalls, which offers an excellent view. Cozumel fishing in crystal clear blue waters is truly an unforgettable experience. There are several companies situated in Cozumel, which offer collective assistance in finding charters for fishing trips at competitive prices.

The charters that they find for their clients are equipped with latest and advance features.

By their magnificent services, these companies make tourist's fishing trips truly fascinating and exciting. These companies offer their innovative services in most demanding fishing centers included Playa del Carmen, Cabo, Cancum and many more other famous destinations. At Cozumel, one can explore marvelous beaches and other attractions and charms.

In Cozumel, summer is the prime season for fishing in the Pacific waters. In summers, you free ipod music will get doardo, yellow tuna, marlin and billfish. People across the world visit this alluring place in summers for a ravishing Cozumel fishing experience. This place is considered an ideal and a renowned fishing destination just because of the variety of water spots available here. The crystal clear nba Kobe waters, palm-lined shores and lush green forests combined make this place a fishing paradise. The bone and deep sea fishing is quite famous in Cozumel as it truly offers unique and a fascinating experience.

Cozumel agencies truly understand that fishing trips are expensive free music videos so the first priority of these agencies is to offer the best value of client's money. These agencies offer a wide range of boats starting from basic to lavishing ones. At their place, you will find the most luxurious and comfortable boats equipped with advanced engines, which ensure a secure Costa lebron james Rica fishing experience. The captains, who row these boats, are truly experienced and professionals.

In these charters, you can also catch giant fishes and can gain a thrilled experience. Costa Rica booking agencies encourage their clients to leave comments about their experiences so that with their comments, they can get to know that where they have to improve the quality of their services. These booking agencies got their links with reputed boats reservators. People, who ever want to book charter for their fishing trips, first have to contact these agencies. Then these agencies contact those reservators and find the most accurate boat for their client.

The tourists do not have to put any kind of efforts. Each and every work is done by these agencies and they can enjoy a smooth and a comfortable fishing trip.