Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Voter Fraud...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

Scream

Scream
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeo, on 17 November 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

What's wrong with protecting the integrity of the system?

I really don't understand the public backlash to Voter ID laws.  Not trying to jab at anybody (this time), I just don't understand how people could think that having their vote protected was a bad thing.

Posted Image

"Embrace the might of my tiny pecker!" - WadeWilson in all his glory

Porcine

Porcine
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's pro wrestling.
HelmMap.gif

The Joker

The Joker

Let's put a smile on that face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 17 November 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

I wasn't attacking nor defending voter ID laws.  I was just pointing out that the fact that the states with voter ID laws went Republicans and those without them went Democrat does not, by itself, suggest voter fraud.

There's only one reason why the Democrats would be against voter ID laws and don't give me that disenfranchisement crap. They wanna beat the system. Its just that simple.
Posted Image

Blu-ray Disc Movie Collection: 921
Newest Purchase: Mulholland Falls

"Honor the vision of your founders, and respect the most sublime Constitution devised by´╗┐ human intelligence." - Daniel Hannan - British Member Of Parliament.

GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeo, on 17 November 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

There's only one reason why the Democrats would be against voter ID laws and don't give me that disenfranchisement crap. They wanna beat the system. Its just that simple.

You mad bro?
Posted Image

GamecockDieHard

GamecockDieHard
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
  http://fellowshipofm...out-vote-fraud/   

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHunter, on 12 November 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

My buddy is a private contractor...works on sonar equipment for the military...spends most of his time in Bahrain at a large US military base. He said the same thing...said none of the soldiers at that base were given the opportunity to vote.  Wonder why Republicans don't push this?  I know why Obama isn't.

That sounds shady to me.  I've been a voting rep in my unit.  All it takes is the military member to take the initiative to ensure their registration information is accurate, fill out their voting sheets, and mail them in.  There is no "not given an opportunity" to vote.
Posted Image

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGamecockDieHard, on 17 November 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

In the running to be my favorite paragraph of all time...

Now, we understand the significance of the account Tom Fife wrote during the 2008 presidential campaign. Fife, a U.S. government contractor, claims that in 1992 while he was visiting Moscow, a woman with undying allegiance to Soviet Communism (the Soviet Union had recently collapsed, on December 31, 1991) told him that a black man named Barack, born of a white American woman and an African male, was being groomed by communists to be, and would be elected, President of the United States.

Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 16 November 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Not a shocker at all.  Voter ID laws are almost exclusively favored by Republicans and opposed by Democrats.

I'm not shocked that blue states are where voter fraud most prevalent....win at all cost, that's the liberal way.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 17 November 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

I'm not shocked that blue states are where voter fraud most prevalent....win at all cost, that's the liberal way.

Do you not understand the difference between causation and correlation, or do you just pretend to be this stupid?
Posted Image

SECats

SECats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 17 November 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Do you not understand the difference between causation and correlation, or do you just pretend to be this stupid?

I'm pretending dickwad.

GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 17 November 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

I'm pretending dickwad.

Half the stuff you say is already batshit crazy, so don't get too upset when you try to make a joke and no one gets it.  You can't blame me for not being able to tell the difference.
Posted Image

GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimson Kicker8, on 17 November 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

That sounds shady to me.  I've been a voting rep in my unit.  All it takes is the military member to take the initiative to ensure their registration information is accurate, fill out their voting sheets, and mail them in.  There is no "not given an opportunity" to vote.

As I said, it's second hand information...but with all the military votes that likely weren't counted, it wouldn't surprise me.  We have the technology to hit a gnat with a missile from 50 miles away...but can't get our abroad servicemen's ballots in before the deadline.

Edited by GatorHunter, 17 November 2012 - 07:57 PM.

SECats

SECats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 17 November 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Half the stuff you say is already batshit crazy, so don't get too upset when you try to make a joke and no one gets it.  You can't blame me for not being able to tell the difference.

I can blame you for annoying the crap outta me.  I got nothing against you personally, but I grow tired of your BS.

Edited by SECats, 17 November 2012 - 07:58 PM.