Dog owners check in - Page 4 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 4

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Dog owners check in

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
yeah, they are healthy long-lived little dogs, but they are vindictive and so smart they seem dumb.  very frustrating animals that only listen to you when they have to or it benefits them in some way.

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bella, the sweetest little dog we've ever owned.  She's very addicted to routine; her internal clock tells her when it's time for the 5 p.m. walk, the 7 a.m. walk, eating, bedtime, and the like.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostKneesInTheBreeze, on 11 November 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

Bella, the sweetest little dog we've ever owned.  She's very addicted to routine; her internal clock tells her when it's time for the 5 p.m. walk, the 7 a.m. walk, eating, bedtime, and the like.

i dont think i could own a dog that required a routine. im just too lazy/spontaneous. hell as it gets colder i dont stand out side with my dog as long as i do in the summer. my dog knows that if she wants to smell the yard and shit and piss she has to do it all at the same time, which i should video because its funny.

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 11 November 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

i dont think i could own a dog that required a routine. im just too lazy/spontaneous. hell as it gets colder i dont stand out side with my dog as long as i do in the summer. my dog knows that if she wants to smell the yard and shit and piss she has to do it all at the same time, which i should video because its funny.

Fortunately, we don't have to worry about the cold.  The early morning walk is very short, simply to get the newspaper and let her pee.  The 5 p.m. walk is a long one (about a mile) and is our exercise, too.  During the day, she goes into the backyard as much as she wants (it's fenced).  But at night, we don't let her into the backyard because of predators (Great Horned Owls, Eagles, and the like); instead, I put her on a leash and take her into the front yard where we both take a wizz.  (I like to pee outside, too.  There's just something about it that makes you completely empty your bladder.)

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

8 NCs/46 SECs/27 SECTs

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 11 November 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

im an asshole....i let my dog shit in peoples yard and feel embarrassed about it, but i live in a neighborhood in oxford where its mostly college student homes so the its not exactly the most well kept landscapes.
Fertilizer son.....fertilizer.
Posted Image

"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari