Congrats to the Texas A&M Aggies - Page 5 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 5

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Congrats to the Texas A&M Aggies

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 11 November 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

Pretty much, even if Notre Dame(loss to USC), K-State(Texas at least) and Oregon(Stanford and Oregon St) lost...I still don't think Bama deserves to go. Pitiful display, horrible execution and I question our game plan. If we were gonna run the ball and keep A&M off the field, we failed miserably.
Well thats a damn shame. Hopefully Bama performs well the rest of the season and recieves the bid anyways. An SEC team deserves to be the Natty Champ game by default these days anyways.
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 11 November 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

What you have twisted is I am just as classy as the others I will give aTm their due just like I did LSU last week.... I just don't like your snot nosed bitch ass. You whine about everything Bama or Saban and expect us to not say anything..how the hell is someone that runs around calling everyone ignorant or stupid calling out someone on class anyway?

You're a punk ass little kid and every opinion you have is that of a punk ass little kid don't get how I treat you twisted as how I treat everyone.

Posted Image
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
/Makes fun of me for using 5 year old meme.

/Uses 5 year old meme.

Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 11 November 2012 - 01:31 PM, said:

/Makes fun of me for using 5 year old meme.

/Uses 5 year old meme.

Hey, I never said I wasn't a hypocrite.
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.sectalk.c...-for-his-money/

This is quite literally what started the feud between me and Ramma. What's funny is I didn't give a shit about hounding Alabama at all at the time. I saw somebody post that video on another site and I figured I'd share... well, it's easy to see who provoked the whole feud...
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I really don't want to start trash talk in this thread, but I see it only one way. I hate the 10% of entitled UGA fans, mainly because they haven't done shit for years. At least Bammers have a reason to be arrogant.

That's all I'm sayin.

Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Spectacular effort,. Aggies. Congratulations!
Posted Image

JVasquez

JVasquez
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
While I'm happy for my Ags I'm saddened that as of now the SEC won't be in the national championship. For some reason I think 2/3 unbeatens will fall and Bama will get a chance! If so "Roll Tide"!

BarnBurner

BarnBurner
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I tell ya what, Johnny Football is great to watch.  It sucks that he's in Bama's division, but at the same time, I enjoyed watching Cam Newton and he was on freakin' Auburn.  Suppose that's the thing about CFB, even if a guy is destroying you, it's OK because he's only gonna be around a couple years, so you can just appreciate how good he is and look forward to the not-so-distant future.  Not like in the NFL when Manning destroyed the Jags/Titans/Texans for a decade.  It's also good that the ex Big 12 program that came in here NOT shouting the odds is having a great year, while the one whose fans (not all) said all they had to do was beat UGA to win the East suck donkey balls.