Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

First game of the year...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wasn't going to go to any Auburn games at all this year... It would have been the first year since I was old enough to go that I hadn't been to at least one Auburn football game. Why support an AD and coach that are doing a terrible job? They need to know how pissed the fans are by seeing empty seats at every home game...

But my dad's never been to an Auburn-UGA game before despite having seen Auburn play every other SEC team multiple times (besides the two new ones that don't count) and I got two good seats for very cheap, so it was impossible to say no. I have a pretty good record at Auburn games so maybe we can help AU win; we'll miss less tackles than any of our defensive players and will probably have a better idea of what's going on in the game than Scott Loeffler does!

I just hope I don't feel like a Chizik supporter at the game tonight...

And I hope I don't see BMFP anywhere near the stadium! :trollface:

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Prepare for a larger UGA crowd in our stadium than ours. Please tell me there is nO way you can become a Cheezit supporter. I don't care if we win 1200-0 he is still a dumass.

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh I don't won't to totally rain on you parade man, so I hope you do have a good time tailgating and what not.

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFidy8, on 10 November 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Prepare for a larger UGA crowd in our stadium than ours. Please tell me there is nO way you can become a Cheezit supporter. I don't care if we win 1200-0 he is still a dumass.

Yeah I'm fully expecting a big UGA turnout, even in the student section..

And hell no, I can't support Jizzdick after this season, I just don't want to feel like I'm somehow supporting him by being there, lol

So far so good, it's gonna either be a very interesting night or an infuriating one. We'll see!

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Is there even a buzz at all around the stadium? Give me a feel of what it's like. You gotten into any conversations with other fans about our situation?

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well, I can tell you it's dead now... There was a buzz early but I'm in the student section where it is always pumped early.
I can say I'm surprised by the Auburn turnout, I expected the fan ratio to be much closer but looking around the stadium early we outnumbered UGa pretty heavily.

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Has everyone left yet?

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Never saw this, but yeah, after halftime it was pretty empty in the student section... a surprising number of people stayed through the third quarter everywhere else but they were gone after the INT.