Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

ADMINS AND MODS!!!!

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

Ernest T

Ernest T
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Benny, pillow had some hard hitting teams back then.  Butted heads with bubba Buford when I was in the 10th and he was a senior.  My head still hurts but it looked like I held my own on film. Senior year seems like David Lowe was the RB. Always close hard fought games but you guys couldn't beat us.   And jack, he'll yea I'm from ms and damn proud of it.  After 27 years I decided I didn't want to raise a family there mainly because crack became king in '87 and it was no longer a safe place. Moved to little rock(imagine that) then transferred to NW Arkansas after a year. I'll always live here. Great place to raise a family hunt, fish, camp, and follow great high school sports and the hogs.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 10 November 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

I actually view those with less than 1000 high fives as sub-human.

Then that makes me sub-no lifer.

Posted Image