ADMINS AND MODS!!!! - Page 2 - Feedback - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

ADMINS AND MODS!!!!

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
60 replies to this topic

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostErnest T, on 09 November 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

All's swell, homey.  Pretty sure we beat your team in '77.  Jackson boy huh?

Warmer than G'wood.  I got a little more delta in me than Jacktown, though.

FIRE EVERYONE

Ernest T

Ernest T
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 09 November 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

da Posted Image? you know about pillow?

I know I gave Bubba Buford a concussion...or maybe I got the concussion. Anyway it looked best on film for me but he was probably more mentally stable the rest of the game.  He was two years older...that was '75.  '77 was my senior year and I can't remember their running backs name but he was damn good.  Tim something. They were tough bad asses back then...we still kicked their ass.

We also kicked Prep's ass 7-2.  First team to beat them and their family recruiting, parent job getting, stud gathering team.  If you need info on Greenville Washington, Christian, Jackson Manhattan, Indianola...I got that too.  All those teams were very good back then except Christian.  Very sad now when I check on my old team.  They couldn't beat a jr. high team in NW Arkansas these days.

Ernest T

Ernest T
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 09 November 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

beat his team in 77'? hmmm we beat all but one in 78. got the Posted Image screwed out of us too in that loss. never seen a fumble while we were in the huddle but somehow it happened.

That sux.  I was playing at Delta Mistake that year...didn't keep up much with high school that year.

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
Jack, stop making demands and be glad that you have your own thread where you can talk to yourself instead of being banned.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostErnest T, on 09 November 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

That sux.  I was playing at Delta Mistake that year...didn't keep up much with high school that year.

yep, them damn clarksdale lee refs are the worst
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostErnest T, on 09 November 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

I know I gave Bubba Buford a concussion...or maybe I got the concussion. Anyway it looked best on film for me but he was probably more mentally stable the rest of the game.  He was two years older...that was '75.  '77 was my senior year and I can't remember their running backs name but he was damn good.  Tim something. They were tough bad asses back then...we still kicked their ass.

We also kicked Prep's ass 7-2.  First team to beat them and their family recruiting, parent job getting, stud gathering team.  If you need info on Greenville Washington, Christian, Jackson Manhattan, Indianola...I got that too.  All those teams were very good back then except Christian.  Very sad now when I check on my old team.  They couldn't beat a jr. high team in NW Arkansas these days.

did you play against indianola in 76 and 77? if you did you met some big ole boys!!!

i was washington school but i knew those in indianola well too. went to junior high there.

Edited by bbqit, 09 November 2012 - 10:50 PM.

Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Ernest T

Ernest T
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hey bbqit, Where'd you play? Lee here.

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This thread turned into all kinds of ghey.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

Ernest T

Ernest T
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 09 November 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

did you play against indianola in 76 and 77? if you did you met some big ole boys!!!

I played at Indianola in the fall of '76 in the sleet and rain.  We got off the bus and had to walk through a foot deep ice cold ditch just to get to the field.  It was a great hard fought game...we always got fired up for them and them for us.  They were our main rivalry back then.  They had one guy on D who was unstoppable.  They won...low scoring game.  The most miserable game I ever played in.  Half time we had to walk back through through the ice cold ditch to the bus to get chewed out.  I wanted to kill people 3rd qtr.  I hated everything and everybody.  Fall of '77 we kicked their ass easily at home.  Washington won it that year after we missed an extra point.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Shat, I'm the first mod to read this?

Uhhh...

Posted Image

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
where did you play

View PostErnest T, on 09 November 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

I played at Indianola in the fall of '76 in the sleet and rain.  We got off the bus and had to walk through a foot deep ice cold ditch just to get to the field.  It was a great hard fought game...we always got fired up for them and them for us.  They were our main rivalry back then.  They had one guy on D who was unstoppable.  They won...low scoring game.  The most miserable game I ever played in.  Half time we had to walk back through through the ice cold ditch to the bus to get chewed out.  I wanted to kill people 3rd qtr.  I hated everything and everybody.  Fall of '77 we kicked their ass easily at home.  Washington won it that year after we missed an extra point.

where did you play
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostErnest T, on 09 November 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

in 77 there big boys had graduated
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Ernest T

Ernest T
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 09 November 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

This thread turned into all kinds of ghey.

I hope you people are too classy to hire Bobby.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostErnest T, on 09 November 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Hey bbqit, Where'd you play? Lee here.

no Posted Imagein way! wash school. i was the sorriest one on the team. grad may 78
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Ernest T

Ernest T
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 09 November 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

where did you play

where did you play

Lee...DE/TE