Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Attn: Gov. Gary Johnson For President Supporters....

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

The Joker

The Joker

Let's put a smile on that face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Fellow Gary Johnson supporters:

I know we are all disappointed to some degree by only taking one percent of the popular vote, but we can make claim to this victory at least: we had the highest amount of Libertarian votes in history, breaking the record we set over thirty years ago. We did technically make history, though it was not quite what we had expected. I have this sole message for you all: do not give up on your ideals. The idea of true freedom is on its deathbed, but it's not dead just yet.

Our message will only be pronounced dead when the last Libertarian breathes their last breath. We ourselves are all mortal, but the message we carry is immortal. It will never die, so long as we always believe in ourselves, in our ideals, and in this once-great country of ours. We only got as far as we did because we did not choose from the two major parties that do not hold our values; we were prudent with whom we voted for.

I implore you all: four years from now, do not compromise your vote to the lesser of two evils, for the lesser of two evils is still evil. Vote for your ideals. Do not vote for somebody in order to vote against the one you dislike the most. We did well to get where we got in this election, but we can do much better. In four years, we will have another chance to get that five percent. I am uncertain as to how these upcoming four years will work out, but we must never give up hope; we must keep our dream alive. Many will say that ours is but a pipe dream, but that kind of attitude is what prevented us from taking any considerable percentage of the vote before, and what kept us from reaching five percent of the vote this year. My vote was for the Libertarian Party this year, and it shall be the same four years from now. I am doing all that I can to keep our message alive. All I ask of you is that you do the same. Freedom is anything but a lost cause, and do not let anybody tell you otherwise.

Sincerely,

A Freedom Loving American

Edited by Neo, 09 November 2012 - 08:52 AM.

Blu-ray Disc Movie Collection: 924
Newest Purchase: Kingpin

Gov. Gary Johnson for President in 2016

"Honor the vision of your founders, and respect the most sublime Constitution devised by´╗┐ human intelligence." - Daniel Hannan - British Member Of Parliament.