Here We Go. Let the Gun Bans Begin.... - Page 3 - Think Tank - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Here We Go. Let the Gun Bans Begin....

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 08 November 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

You're doing a great job explaining why you lost female votes, guys.

Classy

For calling a worthless POS a worthless POS?  This is just another entry in a 20 year history of her bullshit. It's deserved. If this was Chucky Schumer (and he can't be far behind her on this train) I'd be saying the exact same thing (except substitute c*cksucker for c*unt).

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
"Load em up, boys. They're a comin'!!"

She got you guys hook, line, and sinker.

Posted Image

ShortyPrice

ShortyPrice

vote for me for guvnuh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You have to understand why she is proposing this.

If you look at the rate of gun deaths among young black males vs gun deaths by other races you will see that she is losing a good portion of her voters at an unacceptable rate.

Then, those who do not get killed, go and lose their voting rights because of a felony charge for murder.  

It is all about controlling the plantation and firearm ownership makes it hard on Feinstein and her ilk.  After all, she's paid good money (nevermind that is ours and not hers) for those voters and she'll be danged if she is going to let it shrink over a morality that she thinks she can legislate.

Here is some info from the DoJ concerning firearm deaths:  http://bjs.ojp.usdoj...micide/race.cfm

The numbers are available through 2006, but looking at the newspaper every day, I can see the ratios have changed little, if any.

"Shorty, Shorty, he’s our man. George Wallace belongs in the garbage can." - Shorty Price Campaign Slogan

Born after the 70s? Learn about Shorty here

And in this YouTube Video

The Joker

The Joker

As you can see, I'm a lot happier!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I will say this.....

I took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

If you wanna try and take my weapons from me, then I will be forced to take up arms against you. The 2nd Amendment is very clear and concise. Even though I hope it doesn't come to this, but if the government chooses to take this path, I will have no choice but to resist.

I shall be the first volunteer for a resistance movement and I'm prepared to pay the ultimate price to ensure that our and my children's freedoms and liberties are not infringed upon. Are you?
Posted Image

"Honor the vision of your founders, and respect the most sublime Constitution devised by human intelligence." - Daniel Hannan - British Member Of Parliament.

dawgbit

dawgbit

"Liberty isn't a loophole."--nova

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Unenforceable pandering to the fringe left with the aim of inciting the fringe right.

Nobody here wants (and most aren't truly willing) to allow themselves and their family to become another Ruby Ridge, least of all me.

That said, when it comes time to hide you guns, it's past time to use them.

Or as a handful of domestic terrorists, unruly radicals, and disreputable disturbers of the peace, put it when they placed quill to ink and name to page on a hot July day some 230 odd years ago…"whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it…when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Edited by dawgbit, 09 November 2012 - 09:39 AM.