the only thing wrong with Christianity are the christians - Page 3 - Think Tank - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

the only thing wrong with Christianity are the christians

* * * - - 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNoah.Dreams, on 09 November 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

You have the Cherokee confused with another group.  The Cherokee were businessmen.  They owned property and built houses.  Sequoyah ran a newspaper and taught children the Cherokee alphabet underneath Spanish Oaks in Valley Head. They fought along side Andrew Jackson in the War of 1812.   The Cherokee defered to the US government and petitioned to join the Union and become a state governed by John Ross.  

The Cherokee are the role model for assimilation, but that wasn't the real issue against the Cherokee.  The problem was gold was discovered in Dalonega, which was Indian territory.

it was a troll response, not a serious one.

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 08 November 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

For someone who doesn't believe, you sure spend a lot of effort sticking up for Christians.

Why?

Why do you ponder such?  instead of sticking up for Christians, I'm pointing out huge waterheaded Posted Images

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The Cherokee people, and the Cherokee tribes.  They were so proud to live and so proud to die.  We took the whole Cherokee nation and put them on a reservation.  Took away their way of life, their tommahawks and their knives.  We took away their native tougue and taught English to their young.  All the beads they made by hand are now made in Japan.

It's a horrible story, really.

Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrazorhead, on 09 November 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

The Cherokee people, and the Cherokee tribes.  They were so proud to live and so proud to die.  We took the whole Cherokee nation and put them on a reservation.  Took away their way of life, their tommahawks and their knives.  We took away their native tougue and taught English to their young.  All the beads they made by hand are now made in Japan.

Dem's mah people
Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrazorhead, on 09 November 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

Liked Paul Revere and the Raiders did ya ???
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 09 November 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

Liked Paul Revere and the Raiders did ya ???

Who's that?

Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Not the band. Razor was around for the original Paul Revere.
Posted Image